Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Like photography? Post here...

335K views 3K replies 386 participants last post by  ZerosFJ 
#1 ·
FJammers,
I know there are quite a few of us that dabble in photography as a hobby, or something a bit more serious.

Let's use this thread to share our latest photography "fun"
Weekend get-aways, cars, people, animals or otherwise....

this is not a critiquing thread - - don't be shy!!!

Nothing special...just some shots with my Nikon D300s

See less See more
#2 ·
:wave:

Canon 7D shooter here. Wife and I are on vacation traveling all across the western states / high desert... so I've got a boat load of pics I need to process in Lightroom and post to my Smugmug account soon. Every night so far has consisted of hanging out at the hotels, working through a bottle of Balvenie scotch and processing pics. :lol:

Reactions: Byron Lentz
#4 ·
I'm always on the road, but hardly ever find the time to stop and take pics! Hopefully that will change soon. This may be my new favorite thread!

#8 ·
Im just an amature but i tend to lean toward Nikon. But from what i read they both are very capable cameras. I would have to read into the specs with more detail to be sure. Sometimes camera companies will truely have a 15 Mega pixel camera for example but there sensors cant support it..ect..ect..and it ends up taking less impressive photos than another 12 Mega pixel camera. Hopefully somone else with more expertise in this area can answer your question better.

#15 ·
We hike a lot and taking pictures is my excuse to take a break and not look like a wheezing wuss in front of my wife, not exactly a hobby! :lol:

#16 ·

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

#23 ·
Pics from our trip to North Beach @ Pt.Reyes.

#24 ·
Food pics - Butterfly @ Pier 33 SF-Embarcadero

Sushi sampler at Morimoto-Napa

#26 ·
Not at the same level as some of you guys...cos DAMN! But here are some I have taken that I like

this one needs an FJ!

#28 ·
Thanks Ivan! That's a great shot too. Is that your kid? If so I hope you have that framed and hanging in your house! :bigthumb:

#32 ·
Thanks Beast, I'm thinking about heading up there again this weekend and getting some good pics of the FJ. Leaves are supposed to be peaking. Gotta build up some pics for the photo contests since I am sure I won't be winning the AG one :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.