Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Ok Post your Pics of your Bricks Here!

46K views 146 replies 60 participants last post by  Bad Wolf 
#1 ·
The Brick Color seems to be the "Red" Headed Step child Color of the FJ World.. I have found many Photos, threads and Mods done to ALL other colors but can only stack a few on the Brick! Lets Show what we have to offer!
Heres Mine

:cheers:

See less See more
#6 ·
Mostly stock, with a few goodies added

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

DO flat-top - adjustable ICONs front - Pro Comp 16" steelies - Body Armor Rock Rails - White Painted Bezel

I like the thread - some nice lookin' Bricks here.

Jerry

#7 ·
Here are a few shots of my sister's built brick rig.

Moab Utah

Capital Reef

Mojave Road

Front Yard

Cheers - :cheers:

-

#9 · (Edited)
Great pics guys!

Here's a few old pics (sorry about the poor quality)

2+ years ago, right after 6" RC lift install
[/IMG]

last spring
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

most recent
[/IMG]

Reactions: Moab Junky
#10 ·
Hey your rig is the splash screen while my head unit starts up. I really liked the flares so I used yours, plus I dont really have any action shots.

#13 ·
Mud Draggin,
Love the White wheels and Grill!! I have always loved the ol' school look
:
Thanks - I think it goes well when parked close to older brother

[/IMG]

1968 FJ40 - Bone stock, orig F1, orig paint, orig glass - no cancer - AZ desert rat for 32 years/Oregon garaged for 10 years

#14 ·
08fjcruz - I gotta tell ya, those are some of the best lookin' fender flares I've seen. What brand are they, and did you have to do any cutting/chopping? (the 6" lift doesn't hurt either).

Nice ride.:clap:

Jerry

#18 ·
Thank you! yep Bushwacker "pocket style" flares. They bolt right on, the only cutting you have to do is cut the mudflaps off the plastic rockers when removing the factory flares. :cheers:

#17 ·
08fjcruz
You have def sold me on the blacked out hood!! Looking to order as we speak!

Thanks! I really like the blacked out hood, one of the best looking upgrades IMO

#20 ·
Bone stocker.........Well I have TG sliders. Definitely gonna black-out the bumper and probably the bezel at some point. Thinking about going with body color on mirrors and door handles tho. For me at some point there could be too much black.

Let's see.....what else...oh yeah....little things like the garage door opener mod, dump the headliner speakers for rear speakers mod. I'm sure that I can come up with more small fun mods till the wife agrees to more substantial ones.

#23 · (Edited)
It's still stock with a few minor mods. But that doesn't mean that she doesn't get off the beaten path! :lol:

Attachments

#25 ·
LOL, yeah one of these days!

#29 ·
Here is the passenger side after a run last weekend...:mecry:

Driver side is not quite as bad.

Yes, I know 'it'll buff out'....but damn it looks horrible now.

P.S. This should make up for the Walmart poser picture...:wave:

#32 ·
Jeez, your supposed to drive on the trails NOT cut new ones! If your gonna do that send a jeep in first or a hummer to widen the trail! :rofl:

#34 ·
Yeah :flame:...we were on a established trail. The trail would get narrow and then widen, fooling you into thinking all was good...

We were trying a different route out of the Hassayampa river area (Wickenburg, AZ). this trail was marked as passable, just kept getting narrower as we continued, once through we were thankful...problem was the next trail was not passable, so we had to double back through for a second dose...:mecry::mecry::mecry:

#35 ·
Here are some preliminary garage photos...I have spent maybe 45 minutes thus far. Passenger side only, will tackle the driver side this weekend.

Almost looks unmolested in the shade...

I'm only doing this until I can get a pro to do the whole car in the next couple of weeks.

Cant' drive around like it is...too many people stare on the streets...

#36 ·
Well its at least clean! Surf City Garage has some good products, you might want to try there beyond clay and see if that helps. Humm I might put some prunners in with my recovery gear! :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.