Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

GoPro FJ Videos!!

109K views 696 replies 189 participants last post by  fairbro 
#1 · (Edited)
Who else has some killer FJ GoPro videos? Post them up here, found videos off youtube welcome! If you are using any interesting angles or accessories please give details so I/we can poach some fresh techniques.

Enjoy!

Here's mine from last weekend in Indiana with ChiTownFJ and his 4Runner. Two cams with suction cups...
-Kevin

Badlands 1-7-12 FJ Cruiser & 4Runner - YouTube

#4 ·
I got a Hero2 for Christmas myself, I will be all over this thread once I get some shots. I need that suction cup mount, and roll bar mount, the local big box electronics store has been out of stock.

#5 ·
#139 ·
#12 ·
GoPro is actually going to release a bacpac that can be attached to the back of the GoPro that allows for live streaming and is controlled by a remote!

#11 ·
Nice vids guys! Thanks for sharing.

#14 ·
This thread has shown me one thing. That you guys out west have way better wheeling than I do! :mecry: :lol:

Awesome vids! I got myself a GoPro for Xmas but haven't had a chance to play with it yet. Can't wait!

#21 ·
This thread has shown me one thing. That you guys out west have way better wheeling than I do! :mecry: :lol:
Dang Tom, Arkansas ain't out west!!!:thinkerg::lol: Take a vacation, come on up to Arkansas, and we will take you to Superlift ORV Park in Hot Springs!!!:rocker:
You will have a great time!!:cheers:
Jax':wave:

#27 ·
This one was great. Nice Find. Gives you a ton of ideas to think about when doing our own.

#19 ·
Thanks for sharing, that actually made this bad day I am having better. Look forward to viewing all of them later.

Thanks

Jay

#20 ·
Great videos, thanks!

#22 ·
Here's a little vid I shot with my GoPro this morning after waking up to some snow. Real quick edit, so nothing too fancy. My comp is WAY too slow to effectively edit video. I was pretty much just guessing how it would turn out based on the screen shots. Enjoy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.