Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Holy crap! Fj stunt cruisers

6K views 30 replies 23 participants last post by  Chris Delancy 
#1 · (Edited)
Bigger balls then me, I tell you that much...

#6 ·
Oh, I don't know... Maybe they just upped the ante (or scale).

For instance, we trash perfectly good, roadworthy vehicles on rocks and call it "wheeling."

And it's not like any of us are ferrying much - needed supplies to some distant outpost at the end of these rock - strewn trails...

#4 ·
Crazy! :weird:

#9 ·
I bet traffic makes way for you!! LOL

:cheers:

#12 ·
I've been told a lot of those Arabs run dune tires (although these tires look stock) and the ballon dune tires are a lot more forgiving of driving on the side walls. Maybe in a few years I'll give this a shot.

#13 ·
Hmmm!

I am not sure whether I should be proud or ashamed! ... Where I live this is pretty normal. You should see how it's down right at the round-abouts of our streets. a lot of land cruiser and FJ drivers can actually drive in circles on 2 tires.

Others tend to do it when while taking 90-degree turns at main intersections.. it's common among the youngsters, but (thanks God) you don't see it happen often.

And yes, we are heavy on Sand Dune Bashing over here and many tend to choose balloons over rigid tires, but we still ride all kinds of tires for looks, safety (for some), and on road driving. ... many chose to go for stock tires, Michelin, BFG and others..

#14 ·
I've seen this and a few more vids like this on youtube. I wonder if they removed their sway bars?

#16 ·
#19 ·
Tons of videos with guys doing this in Landcruisers... I always figured the solid front axle helped... but here he goes with an IFS FJ Cruiser!

I wonder if it F's the alignment?

Obviously an open rear diff would screw this up if one were in 2WD and unlocked. I wonder if they're in 4WD when they do this, with a locker engaged or if they're using ATRAC

#22 ·
Quite ashamed with what some people have against us Arabs in here. Like any other sport, this seems to have been a sport ever since the early 80s where youngsters would drive on two wheels on any 4 wheel car. Who cares if they spend that much money and why don't we all just let go of the "oil rich bastards" and other offending name callings that you guys can't seem to stop about ever since 9/11.

Yes most of us arabs are rich and no not everybody is. Yes we do have Gipsies and Hillbillies like you guys have and the video gave a really good example. Saudi suicidal drift? I'd doubt any mature youngster would even think of doing something like that because it's suicidal and souls are not refundable =). I'm an arab myself, never leaned towards that kind of crap, and to "ABassett22", I sincerely thank you for showing how much of an immature person you are, go on hating on arabs like this, won't do you any good.

I, myself have became friends with a lot of people from these forums and not one of them mentioned anything about us being terrorists, jihad and all the crap crap that you guys can't get over.

Yes, Islam has stated that "Jihad" is something important. Let me ask the simplest question in here, what is Jihad to you guys, what does that terminology mean? Well obviously since most of the hippocrit muslims like Al Qaida and all these idiots have messed with Islam's reputation but if you ask me, that's not Islam at all. I'm a muslim yet I'm so open-minded and have nothing to do with Jihad, terrorists and al qaida. I can't believe how most of you guys are closed-minded, ever heard of propaganda? Jeez, about time I became sick and tired of what you guys think of Arabs. Why don't you come over to Dubai or Qatar or the non-gipsy/hillbilly part of Saudia Arabia and see that for yourself?

I'm really quite speechless and disappointed with what some people hold grudges against Arabs. 9/11 was an incident prepared by hippocrit muslims, Jihad is what is meant by fighting for your country and family whenever there's a war and no it's not suicidal bomb killing yourself, I suggest you guys do some readings on the proper way of living as a muslim rather than believing what the media says and as for what I have to say, shame on you guys to even think of that about Arabs. I'm not really offended because I know that I'm not that type of person.

Back to the topic, 2 wheel driving has been there ever since the early 80s, it's like a challenge, they used to say that whoever was able to do some 2 wheel driving does know how to drive properly .. or something like that. There are a lot of videos, but do me a favor and check out the 2 wheel driving in the UAE and not in Saudia Arabia, you tell me the difference, I'm more than happy to hear what you guys have to say about this.

#24 ·
Just like english, arabic is a language. Just like Portuguese, French, Urdu, Hindu, all kinds of chinese languages, Thai, and every single other language, ARABIC is a language.

I'm not sure what you mean but if you're asking about the signs they're holding in their hands, it's something they do a lot which I don't see useful and it says something like "This stunt is dedicated to ...." or "This video is dedicated to ...", moreover of a dedication thing that these youngsters think of making themselves proud of.

Surprised none of the moderators decided to chime in and see what kind of racism is going on in here, but a moderator won't be able to see every single post and thread, forwarded to a known moderator, I think.. I THINK.. racism is not allowed in ANY kind of forums.

#28 ·
Thank you and never mentioned that all of you guys are, in every single group of people you'd find this but as to these forums, found a few only, I'd like to thank the rest for being open-minded about us arabs and especially muslims, like Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism even Atheists, we are a religion and have nothing against other religions, even in the holy quran it says, "You have your own religion, we have our own religion". Never turned against any other religions, it's your own belief and everybody has to respect each other's beliefs.

That is awesome! I want to try it LOL

As for the racist shizzle that was said earlier, I want to apologize for my ignorant American brothers. I'm an Airborne Infantryman for the US Army, and have served combat tours to Afghanistan. Even I found that comment to be not a good call. Sorry gents.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I957 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
No worries, not blaming anyone at all.

銀チタン;2234067 said:
It's been reported by many. I've been PM'd regarding, but I lack moderation abilities outside regional forums.

Regardless, it's tasteless, but take no offense to, since it's not a reflection of the vast majority that participate, and probably wasn't viewed as racial by the member who posted.
Well let me know who I can contact to take this down Chris =). Thanks.

#26 ·
That is awesome! I want to try it LOL

As for the racist shizzle that was said earlier, I want to apologize for my ignorant American brothers. I'm an Airborne Infantryman for the US Army, and have served combat tours to Afghanistan. Even I found that comment to be not a good call. Sorry gents.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I957 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#27 ·
It's been reported by many. I've been PM'd regarding, but I lack moderation abilities outside regional forums.

Regardless, it's tasteless, but take no offense to, since it's not a reflection of the vast majority that participate, and probably wasn't viewed as racial by the member who posted.

#29 ·
I'm really glad this got cleaned up.

This is FJCruiserForums, not IH8MUD.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.