Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

- Photoshop Request Thread -

104K views 661 replies 93 participants last post by  mainsoda 
#1 ·
Every once in a while a new thread pops up with someone wanting to see their FJ with different wheels, different color paint or parts blacked out, etc.. If you have a request, please post it in this thread!

There are several people on the Forum that can help out with the requests, I know I enjoy it...it helps kill time on those slow work nights. :bigthumb:

#2 ·
Great Idea.

Blackout can you photoshop my old FJ and your FJ together with a rainbow in the background, and make them look really happy. :jester:

#3 ·
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

#16 ·
I was going to say that all it needs is a unicorn and a smurf and Bazsmurf would be in heaven seeing that.

#19 ·
Real request-

OK I have one- Trying to imagine my FJ with all the stickers removed (really scarry :lol:) and then painted like an early 80's skateboard logo from Slimeballs. Very Neon splater look

Here is a link to the sticker-

Vtg Santa Cruz Slimeballs Wheels OJ SMA Skateboard Old School Skate Sticker | eBay

None of the pink writing- just the splatter

:D

Looking to develop my FJ into the Atomic Booger!

Lets see some magic Nick:bigthumb:

#24 ·
That would be pretty cool as a wrap for your Booger!

#20 ·
I have a request as well, please. Slapping 305 or 315 Goodyear MTR kevlars and Walker Evans Wheels with a blue ring and white (and black as well) wheels.

My rig with 265/17s:

WE wheels:

Thanks! :cheers:

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#22 ·
We don't know what we will get until the finished products arrive :( maybe we will end up with rainbows and unicorns too :worried: :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#26 ·
What no booger yet .....:rofl:

How much are we paying for this?? :lol::lol:

Just kidding!

You make it show and ol' Dumpinthegutter will make it reality!

:cheers:

#33 ·
The WE beadlocks and method beadlocks have always been my favorite looking wheels. The TR's were too good a deal to pass on.

#45 ·
That pink and blue would definitely stand out....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.