Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

2016/2017 FJ in snow pics

20K views 102 replies 55 participants last post by  Sanderhawk 
#1 ·
Similar to what has been done in the past, post pics here of your FJC in the snow from this winter! I only have a few so far. Been scouting out a couple snow piles though. Wish it would snow more where I'm at!! Fingers crossed....

Attachments

See less See more
#17 ·
Can you tell me what winch/bumper combo you have on your TTUE. I have the same TTUE and want to put on the U.S. Offroad hidden winch bumper, Warn Zeon 10-S Platium and two square LED's. Looks like that is your set up but I cannot see the photo clear enough. If this is yours or similar, how was the install? Did you have to modify the TRD skidplate?

Thanks

#11 ·

We've got a record snowstorm in Central Oregon. It's a little hairy to drive even for the FJ and General Grabber AT2s. I'd like to get some Duratrecs or Hakkas, but the only tire in stock around here are I-Pikes, and they're charging as much as the Hakkas should cost! I'm going to air down today and see if that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#13 ·
This is the only snow I have seen so far this year.

Attachments

#27 ·
Went for a short drive in the country to check out the snow after the cold spell last week, my plan was to do some mild exploring but I got turned around..the snow got very deep and was crusted over. It was so hard that I could walk on top of it. I turned around because I didn't want to get high-centred( it looked like somebody else tried and got stuck..I didn't feel like digging lol )
On the way back I snapped a pic:

Here's another after climbing a snowy hill when I was out with my brother and his Raptor:

Sent from my NiPhone using Tapatalk

#28 ·
Up in the mountains snowboarding.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.