Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Bodie After Dark dates=Ghost Towns 2015!

3K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  Vegas_Nick 
#1 ·
Well, since we're looking at the Summit next year, our Ghost Town Expedition plans are going to be cut short somewhat. Now that we've seen the Bodie After Dark dates announced, we'll look at something to get us there for the August date:

Bodie After Sundown: 2015 Dates Announced | NBC Bay Area

I'll leave this here as a place holder and look at a map for the trip. Some may be revisiting some trails from the 2013 trip, but I don't think we'll get too many complaints!

#6 ·
Is there a map or something? How long is the trip? My rig is also pretty basic right now (3" lift and new Goodrich 285/75-16 T/A KO2, Dual Battery, Cobra CB, everything else stock) anything special i should mod/add for this trail?

#11 ·
Nick,

What are your thoughts of pulling a 4'x6' off-road trailer with a RTT on this trail? Trailer does not have brakes...

#13 ·
Nick,

The Bean, Becky and I are definitely in!! We may even try to do Summit this year as well.

Can't wait and counting the days!

Chris :^ )

Reactions: Vegas_Nick
#16 ·
Hmm, subscribed. I so wanted to go on your trip in 2013 but just couldn't swing it. This looks cool.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.