Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

For Sale in So-Cal only

25K views 57 replies 39 participants last post by  bashanda 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Someone asked if we can have a local for sale thread and have it stickied. It's been approved as long as the forum guidelines have been followed.

The Rules for selling here, Please read them!

Good luck.

Edited to show that the Rules were modified.

#3 ·
I am looking to trade 5 black method racing double standard wheels 16" for 5 TRD "bead lock" wheels.

I haven't had my wheels very long. Around 2,000 miles at most. All in excellent condition except one has some rock rash. I will post up a picture of that.

I would like to trade with a 2013 trail teams since your wheels are also almost new.

There are more pictures of the wheels on my build thread

Local Only, I am located in San Diego CA

I am looking to trade 5 black method racing double standard wheels 16" for 5 TRD "bead lock" wheels.

I haven't had my wheels very long. Around 2,000 miles at most. All in excellent condition except one has some rock rash. I will post up a picture of that.

I would like to trade with a 2013 trail teams since your wheels are also almost new.

There are more pictures of the wheels on my build thread

Local Only, I am located in San Diego CA

#8 ·
Re: FS: TRD Six Spoke Silver Wheels ($600)

Price is $600 for the lot. Located in Long Beach. All five wheels, center caps and factory lugs with locks and key. The wheels are in perfect condition, only 4000 miles on them. Text me if you're interested- Drew

That's a steal! IF I were in you neighborhood now, I would take them. I'm moving to LA from Texas in April. If you still have them then, I'll hit you up.

I have the black TRDs, just like yours, on my rig now but always liked the silver.

#16 ·
I have 4 N-Fab side steps that bolt on to the FJ factory rock rails. I have had them for about 8 months. They are powder coated black and are in very good condition. Selling them because I have Demello sliders on order.

Not looking to ship at this time as they are kinda heavy. Would like Socal pickup.

2 steps for $80
4 steps for $160

Thanks
Paul

#24 ·
hi all selling my Baertrax tie down system for the rear of the FJ works Awsome, only reason for selling it is i sold my FJ and now have a Tundra

i live in San Diego and if you have any question please feel free

Price - $180

Attachments

#27 ·
Selling my 2012 FJ Cruiser OEM Suspension, Front, Rear, and Colis for $200 OBO. they all came off at 29,000 miles.
Selling my 2012 FJ Cruiser Spare tire, and tire cover for $200 OBO. I only used this spare tire once, less than 2 miles.

text me 626.320.2710 Pick up in SD area

Attachments

#28 ·
Selling pioneer appradio 4,
metra axxesss ASWC-1 Universal Steering Wheel Control Interface,
Metra 70-8114 Steering Wheel Control Wire Harness with RCA,
metra dash installation kit.

I opened box, but didn't install.
The Pioneer head unit itself sells for $439.95 plus tax on amazon, and the rests are $70.
all together takes about $550.
I am asking for 480, text me if you are interested. 6two6 32o 271o

#29 ·
Hey Guys, I till have four OE TT shocks, 29,000 miles on them, one like new OE spare tire, and a spare tire cover for sale.
I am moving to east so I wont carry them with me.
asking for $100 for 4 shocks and $50 for spare tire. text me 62632o271o

#31 ·
i've got a set of (5) 8-holes wheels off my 2012. As far as I can tell, aside from being dirty, there are no major scratches or nicks. Theres definitely no curb rash. 1 tire is brand new, 2 are pretty worn and need to be replaced, the other two probably have a few miles left in them. None of them are level with the wear indicator just yet. asking $500 obo

im in the ventura county area.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.