Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Official Georgia thread

78K views 628 replies 153 participants last post by  samer0214 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Noticed that we didn't have one...

So anything GA related goes here. You can use it to introduce yourself to the GA community so we can get to know each other and post "spotted" FJs as well to see if they are on the forum.

My names Will and live in Johns Creek with a 2011 Army green TTSE. I was born, raised in GA and went to Emory for my undergraduate studies.

My first car was a '95 jeep grand cherokee. I had an e46 m3 and now the fj. I also own a honda spirit 750. I used to love to take corners and dodge pot holes, but now I love cruising over them!

Here are pics of the gals.

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: Official georgia thread

A fellow subject of the Emorium!

Transiently in Decatur, a constant cruiser of Dekalb Avenue in a 2010 TTSE.

Fequently shuttling between the two main Emorite Hossies, the Gradies, and the VA!...

#40 ·

I'm in Savannah. Glad to see some other Georgia FJers here on the forum!
Hey another Savannah FJer nice! Just got mine back in march. Ive seen 2 modded fjs here in town and they both just have spacer lifts and not much else so i figured i had the dominant Fj in Savannah!

#6 ·

Checking from Lawrenceville, 30043.

:wave:

Poser shot in the backyard...

Attachments

#8 ·

Duluth here. PIB to 285 to Ashford Dunwoody and back every day. Seeing a lot more FJs around these days.

#15 ·

2008 Voodoo Blue FJ from Peachtree City here.

Anybody in GA have a TRD supercharger installed? I'm thinking about putting one in mine, but it would be great to get a demo to help me decide!

Attachments

#18 ·

I was about to say I pass that one every day but that's across from the Dunwoody Marta Station :lol: Don't think that one is here either.

#21 ·

Hello from Georgia Tech! I'm the kid with stickers all over the back of my Sun Fusion Yellow FJ.
Off-roading Off-road vehicle Vehicle Car Trail

#346 ·

Hello from Georgia Tech! I'm the kid with stickers all over the back of my Sun Fusion Yellow FJ.
View attachment 50217
Another Wramblin' Wreck chiming in, with his FJ too! I'm from south Alabama, but attending my 3rd year at Tech. I've got a '07 Titanium Silver with 4 x hella 500s and a shovel up top, larger than stock BFG All-terrains, and a D.O. bumper with 2 x Lightforce 240s and a winch on it. Oh, the tire cover is also covered with stickers.

I'm usually driving to/from school between Atlantic Station and the north side of campus. On Saturdays I can usually be seen driving on 75/85 on my way to one of the disc golf courses in the area. Also, any idea about the lifted silver FJ with aftermarket wheels and brushguard that usually parks just up the hill from Howey, kind of by Boggs?

I'm anxious to hit up some trails in the area, although I'm hesitant to go alone. Most weekends I'd be up for a ride, but I won't be back until around Jan 5-6.

#31 ·

We did that years ago! The ATLFJC

Or GACRUISERS.com
I'm a member and past president of Upstate Cruisers so I know a good many guys and girls from GA Cruisers.

There have been a few recently to get together. Keep an eye out on the southeast threads.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Will do!

Absolutly, GREAT idea.

BTW I'm Jake in North GA.:cheers:
Hi Jake! :) I have this strange feeling that we've met before... :cheers:

I'm down!
Lets do this thing! It is getting a little cold now. What does everyone think about a winter/snow run? I hosted a trip to Snowbird a month or so ago for mostly a bunch of FJs and had a blast. There is also Beasley but it closes soon, and the USFS road are a bit tame but it all depends on what everyone wants to do. We could also have a meet-n-greet at a local restaurant or something else. What are y'all thinking about?

#32 ·

I'm in McDonough. I also have a 2011 Army Green TTSE. I have seen another 2011 TTSE down here traveling back and forth on HWY 155. It's the only other 2011 TTSE I have ever seen.

#38 ·

good game guys. but the tiigahs are unstoppable this year.
;D

ready to see the dawgs line up next year! good game

#39 ·

spotted a couple of fj's yesterday...

black with some black rims on old alabama last night at around 6. I flashed my lights. Not sure if you saw me.

Stopped next to a TRD edition at the corner of hwy 141 and state bridge heading north. Are you guys on here?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.