Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Pioneer AVIC-F900BT

3K views 16 replies 4 participants last post by  FJC Scout 1 
#1 ·
Anyone in the know...know if this set is any good and if it will fit? Thanks!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#4 ·
Thanks for answering.

Nav is not important at all, would be nice, but not necessary. What IS important is HD Radio, Bluetooth (phone/music) with iPhone. I'm not even particular on having a CD player anymore!

#5 ·
#8 · (Edited)
@ZoSoIV
Thanks, those all seem to include the nav, which decided that it is something I don't really want as I've been extremely frustrated with the one in my wife's Rav4. I'll stick with my phones TomTom lol.

I looked at the Kenwood Excelon DDX-491HD also. Seems to be a good price point. I can't seem to be able to figure out the preout volt level you mentioned though.

Any opinions?

#9 · (Edited)
Never mind about the preout volts. I just had to look a little less (if that makes any sense at all) as it's right there on the opening page lol. If says 3 preouts 4.0V.

#11 ·
#13 ·
I saw it at a place we have here called Car Toys for 365ish. So I'll grab it there. Though with install it was jacked up to darn near $700! I'll pass and me and a buddy (who knows installs) will give it a go!

Thanks for all the help.

#15 ·
Yeah, each "add on" was additional labor too lol. Meaning every harness, wire, and to have the USB not coming into the glovebox (I like to have my phone/gps in front of me) was extra.

#17 ·
I will let you know for sure! You've been a big help!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.