Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Labor Day @ Barnwell Mountain

13K views 119 replies 24 participants last post by  Shake_&_Bake 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I don't know if anyone has started a thread on this, so I am....:grin

Who all is going to be at Barnwell Mountain in Gilmer, TX for a little riding and chatting and camping and FireBall and a little more riding and a tad more FireBall and maybe a bit of fire going at night and maybe just a little bit more FireBall???????:rocker:

Do you TTR guys know what you have done to me!!!!!:surprise

Riding a little and FireBall a little more!!!!:cheers:

Jax':wave:

Reactions: WILSON and tlcntx
#116 ·
I had a great time this weekend and am looking forward to the next time we can all get together again. Thanks to everyone that came out. For those that don't get on Facebook, I posted all of my pictures from the trip on my website. You should be able to save them, if not, let me know.

Here's the link:

http://www.bakesfj.com/barnwell-tx-2014-august.html

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#119 ·
I had a great time this weekend and am looking forward to the next time we can all get together again. Thanks to everyone that came out. For those that don't get on Facebook, I posted all of my pictures from the trip on my website. You should be able to save them, if not, let me know.

Here's the link:

Barnwell TX 2014 (August) - bakesfj

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
was great seeing you guys again,,thanks for all the help when i got up against the tree,,looking forward to next time,,thanks again,,jeff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.