Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

TTR Turkey Trot November 7-9 BMRA

19K views 194 replies 31 participants last post by  dfyffe 
#1 ·
Who's going to Toyota Trail Riders Turkey Trot this year??

This is the annual Non-Event Event.

Come as you are wheel, camp, cook & enjoy everyone's company.

Only costs are the Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area entrance & camping fees.

NO GUIDED RUNS
NO RAFFLE
NO T-SHIRTS
NO SCHEDULE
NO STRUCTURE

Just show up with some of your friends or meet your friends when you arrive.

We will be camping in Toyota Trail Riders camping area.

Park opens 8am Friday (double check their website)

There are cabins & bunkhouses for rent (reservations needed) for those that do not want to tent camp with the rest of the group. Much easier than a hotel in town...

I hope to see a HUGE turnout this year.

Since I have relocated to Central Texas if there is enough interest for a Friday morning convoy I'd be interested in leading...

Last year there were about 40+ rigs from 3 states.

I'd really like to see a HUGE Central Texas turnout this year!!!

See you on the trails.

See less See more
#4 ·
David and I will be there!

Reactions: tlcntx
#5 ·
Unfortunately I will be there. On the fortunate side, my wife will be there too! ;-) On the very fortunate side, I will have all my cameras and quad, now with FPV, so the whole thing can be documented! Would anyone like to give an on camera testimonial like we did at Jambo? I'd LOVE to put together a promotional video that could be used to help the event/non-event grow to Jambo proportions! Let me know if we have any takers. New faces are welcome to respond and even old ones! I had Tish at Jambo, will Bryan step up this time and face my camera?

#6 ·
Vacation scheduled. I'll be there. It will be good to see you guys again.:rocker:
Jax':wave:

Reactions: tlcntx
#9 ·
We finally get to meet!

#15 ·
If my divorce is final by then I may make this one. I will be back to old school tent camping, OH my aching back!:grin

Reactions: Geronimo and tlcntx
#18 ·
Dang... You guys will be cooking some turkeys and I will be out of State visiting the land of Mickey, Pluto and others.

Enjoy! Looking forward to seeing Danny's video homage'....

:cheers:

#29 ·
I'm scheduled off and will be there thank god. I need a wheeling weekend to decompress after all of the crap going on at work.

You can interview me Danny. Maybe I will be sober this time instead of acting sober.

Tatem I'm down for a convoy of you leave early enough.

Looks like I will be able to attend the December TTR meeting. It falls 3 days before I deploy to the border vs while I am at the border like this month and next month.

#30 ·
I'm scheduled off and will be there thank god. I need a wheeling weekend to decompress after all of the crap going on at work.

You can interview me Danny. Maybe I will be sober this time instead of acting sober.
Josh: Why would you want to be sober in front of my camera? :jester: Just like last time it would simply be cut and dried as to how you feel about the event. Just quick snippets, except I'd like it in the daylight hours so that it is better video. But I will hunt you down and throw my camera in your face! :laugh Thanks for volunteering! It makes it easier! See you in a month.

#38 ·
Just got this in the e-mail. I've gotta work. If anyone close by could make this I'd like to know what went on on the meeting. I hope y'all don't mind me posting it here. I figure more will see it here:

TMTC will hold a General Membership meeting on Oct 25th at 1:00pm at the pavillion at Barnwell Mountain. All members past and present are encouraged to attend to find out what has been going on within the organization and make your voices heard about the subjects that matter most to you. Typically the fall meeting is held at Escondido Draw, but due to some ongoing construction at that park currently we could not hold the meeting there. Please plan to attend the meeting and stay for the weekend and get some recreation in while we have such great weather.

Thanks,

Eric Barnes

TMTC Secretary

Thanks,
Jax':wave:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.