Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Christmas Party 2014

Tags
bullseye
4K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  Dragunov54 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I've been away from the forum for a while. Got my divorce finalized and been doing some traveling to China. I diagnosed myself with Yellow Fever and went looking for a cure! :grin But I am back now and ready to get things rolling. So what will we do for our 3rd Christmas Party where and when?

I'm thinking the 11th or 12th of December. Luke's is always a good spot with plenty of parking. The Petrol Station is a fav but parking sucks! Maybe a shop would like to host ...Hint Hint BRAVE Motorsports?? :wink Maybe a BBQ at someone's home? Everyone could bring a dish, desert and/or bottle? I'm open for suggestions!

Do we still want to have a HHH on Dec 4th? Petrol Station?

Post up your thoughts! :x

Reactions: Solid E and tlcntx
#3 · (Edited)
Sounds good. Ya'll come on down to the Daytona Beach area...even in the middle of December, you can drive on the beach here and you won't freeze while you're walking around.

I wouldn't recommend jumping in the water though. That does get a little chilly in December and we'll be in the dry season.

We have a Christmas Parade in Edgewater, FL and a Christmas Boat Parade both on the 13th.

#4 ·
My company's Christmas party is the evening of the 12th.
Any other time we should be free.

#6 ·
Just get her a Chocolate Twinkie, and she will be happy. :wink

#8 ·
So how about on Thursday December 11th at Luke's Ice House. Starting around 5:30ish until the cows go home! So we combine the HHH and Christmas Party.

Luke's Icehouse
903 Durham Dr
Houston, TX 77007

Same place as last year. $4.00 Texas Beer and Liquor.

Reactions: TonyBess
#11 · (Edited)
Can I get a list of who should be coming to the party?

1. Old Sarge
2. Willrunner05
3. blkhwk & company
4. Geo FJ
5. Airmank1
6. Bullseye
7. Monstermayhem23
8. Fingas74
9. Scott & Company

#14 ·
Darn...I'm unavailable that evening. I've promised my niece that I'll be at her Christmas Choir Concert. I'll be with y'all in spirit though!

Cheers & Merry Christmas

#18 ·
:lol::clap:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.