Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

DFW version of what did you do TO OR WITH your FJ today?

36K views 310 replies 47 participants last post by  CabinCruiser 
#1 ·
Starting a DFW version of

"What did you do TO OR WITH your FJ today?

:wink

#3 ·
Just got back from Ouray! :)

Reactions: LHB and 81N4RY
#4 ·
#6 ·
#11 ·
You accomplished a hell of a lot more than I did today with both yourself and your FJ.

As a matter of fact you accomplished more in one day than I accomplished all last week!

Now that my hair grew back after getting drunk and trying the "Breaking Bad" look my Stetson Stratoliner is off to you!

#7 ·
Put my drawers on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#10 ·
I gave my FJ a rest today.

Tomorrow I plan on riding her like a rented mule. That includes valet parking although she is totally not into being shared.

She's about the most faithful "she" I've ever known.

Maybe I should just parallel park to keep her out of the hands of the depraved!:smile:smile

#13 ·
Washed it. Blew out the interior.

#15 ·
Finally got around to cleaning the red remnants off Rusty leftover from my Memorial Day trip to Barnwell...

-Greg

#17 ·

The wind did this to my FJ after the ****ty windshield replacement job by a Toyota Dealer contracted company. The molding is still somewhere on 35 south between Dallas and Midlothian.

#18 ·

New bumper! Great job and customer service by Dave at Trailworx!

#22 ·
I hear he does a helluva job. I've talked to him a few times and it sound like he runs probably the best independent aftermarket shop in DFW.

Beautiful work!

Reactions: clemsonxplorer
#26 ·
Yea they did, after telling me it came with new one only to find out it didn't. It has already been a nightmare dealing with them over this and now this has happened. I'm at safelite right now getting a new one.

#28 ·
The tech at safelite I've been working with knows his stuff. I feel good about it.

#30 ·
They already gave me back the difference for safelite cost.

#36 ·
Rockwall and they contract through Auto Glass Concepts

Reactions: LHB
#38 ·
Reactions: Heliguide
#40 ·

Head wound

#42 ·
Mine is a wrap anyway so I just have to rewrap that piece

Reactions: PliskinAJ
#70 ·
I wouldn't risk damaging the butt on any of my rifles on a zombie. Hell, they can't move faster than 2mph.

Just use your .38 and shoot the bastards. The ammo's cheap too.:smile

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.