LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 39 (permalink) Old 03-16-2017, 07:00 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Jambo Convoy May 4th

alright people I'm gonna be leaving for jambo early Thursday morning the may 4th. had a convoy for a run we did a lil while ago and it was pretty cool so I figure the jambo convoy will be even better. I'm up in prosper north of dallas so I'm open to meet up places but I would like to be at the park by 9 which means leaving the meet up by 7. ****ting bricks of excitement for this.
BlindWilly and Thorn661 like this.

Last edited by SandyTime; 03-16-2017 at 07:14 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 39 (permalink) Old 03-16-2017, 07:04 PM
Forum Superstar

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 559 Post(s)
Garage
Re: Jambo Convoy May 4th

May the fourth be with you! Clearly off subject but had to let my nerdy side out. Have fun!
SandyTime likes this.

Young, dumb, and blunt - Chris
post #3 of 39 (permalink) Old 03-17-2017, 06:57 AM
Forum Superstar

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 777 Post(s)
Garage

I'm leaving as soon as I get off work on Thursday.
That means between 2:30 - 3 PM from the parking lot of Northern Tool & Equipment on I-20 and Bardin Road
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/32.6...5!2d32.6707985

I usually meet a buddy of mine at the gas station on I-20 and beltline in Mesquite, then convoy to Jambo.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ga...3!4d-96.585951

Anyone is welcome to meet up along the way and convoy in.
-Willy

Proud owner of "Muddy", my 2013 Quicksand FJ.
http://www.txpedition.com

"No Matter Where You Go, There You Are"
-Buckaroo Bonzai
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 39 (permalink) Old 03-17-2017, 12:12 PM
Forum Superstar

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Lifetime Supporting Member

Jane and I now live in Aubrey and plan on leaving first thing the 4th so we can get in when the gates open again to get a good camping spot. We would love to convoy also. so that our 2 FJ's.... anyone else
SandyTime likes this.

2007 SUN FUSION
TLCA # 22448
TRD CAI, PRG SNORKEL, ALL PRO SLIDERS, BOZTEC MOUNT WITH 3' FIRESTIK, NESTAH FIRESTIK ANTENNA MOD, RICHOCHET AIR DAM, HI LIFT, OME 3'' LIFT, MOTO METAL 951 RIMS, 295/70/17 NITTO TRAIL GRAPPLERS, DUAL BATTERY, EXPEDITION ONE TRAIL SERIES DIAMOND FRONT BUMPER, TRAILWORX REAR BUMPER WITH CUSTOM SWINGOUT, CAMBURG UCA'S, METAL TECH UPPER LINKS, WILD WEST OFFROAD LOWER LINKS, BUSHWACKER FLARES, SMITTYBILT X20 WINCH, SPRINGTAIL MPAC REAR DOOR RACK, SIDE RACK, MPX STORAGE, MSM DRAWER, ALL PRO SKIDS, BOZTEC REAR DIFF SKID, TOTAL CHAOS LCA SKIDS, 4.88 NITRO GEARS, ARB FRONT AIR LOCKER, RETROFIT HID HEADLIGHTS, MUCH MORE TO FOLLOW
post #5 of 39 (permalink) Old 03-21-2017, 05:28 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to camrun

My wife and I are planning on leaving pretty early on the 4th. We are coming from OKC but could possibly meet some of you all somewhere? This is our first time to Jambo and I am very excited about it.

2007 FJ Cruiser Retrofit Source hid projector Retrofit 6k, 285/70/17 BFG Duratec tires, blistein 5100 shocks up front, procomp shocks rear with Metal Tech LT springs and extended brake lines.

2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited
post #6 of 39 (permalink) Old 03-21-2017, 07:26 PM
Forum Superstar

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Lifetime Supporting Member

Quote:
camrun previously said: View Post
My wife and I are planning on leaving pretty early on the 4th. We are coming from OKC but could possibly meet some of you all somewhere? This is our first time to Jambo and I am very excited about it.
You guys will love it. Let's all keep in touch. Maybe we can get a good convoy going

2007 SUN FUSION
TLCA # 22448
TRD CAI, PRG SNORKEL, ALL PRO SLIDERS, BOZTEC MOUNT WITH 3' FIRESTIK, NESTAH FIRESTIK ANTENNA MOD, RICHOCHET AIR DAM, HI LIFT, OME 3'' LIFT, MOTO METAL 951 RIMS, 295/70/17 NITTO TRAIL GRAPPLERS, DUAL BATTERY, EXPEDITION ONE TRAIL SERIES DIAMOND FRONT BUMPER, TRAILWORX REAR BUMPER WITH CUSTOM SWINGOUT, CAMBURG UCA'S, METAL TECH UPPER LINKS, WILD WEST OFFROAD LOWER LINKS, BUSHWACKER FLARES, SMITTYBILT X20 WINCH, SPRINGTAIL MPAC REAR DOOR RACK, SIDE RACK, MPX STORAGE, MSM DRAWER, ALL PRO SKIDS, BOZTEC REAR DIFF SKID, TOTAL CHAOS LCA SKIDS, 4.88 NITRO GEARS, ARB FRONT AIR LOCKER, RETROFIT HID HEADLIGHTS, MUCH MORE TO FOLLOW
post #7 of 39 (permalink) Old 03-24-2017, 07:17 AM
Forum Superstar

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 777 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
MAD MIKE previously said: View Post
Jane and I now live in Aubrey and plan on leaving first thing the 4th so we can get in when the gates open again to get a good camping spot.
Don't take my camp site! HAHA
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20160612_091538.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	853602  
MAD MIKE likes this.

Proud owner of "Muddy", my 2013 Quicksand FJ.
http://www.txpedition.com

"No Matter Where You Go, There You Are"
-Buckaroo Bonzai
post #8 of 39 (permalink) Old 03-24-2017, 09:44 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Garage

Sounds like fun. This will be our first Jambo as well, and a convoy sounds like a great way to kick off the weekend. I'll discuss it with the wifey and see if I can get her on board.
MAD MIKE likes this.

Jared & Jennifer | Collin County, TX | 2012 FJ "Beast" | Silver | Warrior Products Front Bumper | ComeUp Seal Gen2 9.5 Winch | Radflo Remote Reservoir Adjustable Front Coil Overs | Radflo 2.5" Remote Reservoir Rear Shocks | Hella Lights | Metal Tech Sliders | Nitto Tera Grappler G2's 285/70/R17... more coming soon
post #9 of 39 (permalink) Old 03-27-2017, 10:31 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Garage

Jennifer and I are in for the early departure. We are in North Plano not too far from 121 and the DNT. So, we can easily meet anywhere up to 380.
MAD MIKE likes this.

Jared & Jennifer | Collin County, TX | 2012 FJ "Beast" | Silver | Warrior Products Front Bumper | ComeUp Seal Gen2 9.5 Winch | Radflo Remote Reservoir Adjustable Front Coil Overs | Radflo 2.5" Remote Reservoir Rear Shocks | Hella Lights | Metal Tech Sliders | Nitto Tera Grappler G2's 285/70/R17... more coming soon
post #10 of 39 (permalink) Old 03-30-2017, 01:58 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to camrun

If we are able to meet there are two routes one is down I-35 to Gainsville then SH-82 over to Pairis or straight down 271 to Paris. Tweak the route and go down to 380 at Greenvile, McKinney, or Denton. Of course that means leaving our house around 3AM the day of. We will see if I can get my wife to go for that.

2007 FJ Cruiser Retrofit Source hid projector Retrofit 6k, 285/70/17 BFG Duratec tires, blistein 5100 shocks up front, procomp shocks rear with Metal Tech LT springs and extended brake lines.

2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited

Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum > Regional Forums > Texas

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.