Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Trail Teams All Weather Mats, not mine on Ebay.

4K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Pacific Coast Highway FJ 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I'd buy them if I had the cash on hand...they will only go up in price. Will have to monitor to see what the final bid outcome.

#4 ·
That price is asinine! Who
Pays over $600 for rubber mats? White people problems

Reactions: EuroKratz
#6 · (Edited)
Those showed up on Ebay a couple of months ago and sold for $800. I'll admit I bid on this set(the TT mat set) thinking they would probably go between $200-$300 which was pricey but I'm willing to shell that out for my 2012 TT. Alas, I was way, way, way off-as in not in the ball park and clearly I have limits to how much I'm willing to shell out. I've seen other TT stuff go for some outrageous prices too. There have been several TT grill badges that have gone between $250-400. Again, :surprise:surprise:surprise

#8 ·
Wow! That's more than I thought they'd go for.

Ferby, there was a set of the TRD mats, all 5 in great shape that went for $340 plus shipping last week on Fee-bay.

I think the TRD ones are rare but they is less demand for them since the TRD was only one year and the Trail Teams were made in more years.

I wonder if anyone on here bought those mats?

#10 ·
:grinI needed only the rear mat. It was worth $300 to me. I am only half White. I know people who waste money on cigs and booze so because I spend my money on mats makes me insane why?

If you all want the front and rear TT mats they will hit Ebay in a few days.

Ha ha. I win!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.