Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Joshua Tree and Old Dale Mining District report and pics!!

4K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  firemanbuck 
#1 · (Edited)
Went out to Joshua Tree with a couple of buddies from work. We entered from the south end of the park off of Dale Road to Berdugo Canyon Road after some quick breakfast at a truck stop.

We made it to our campsite in Joshua Tree and set up for a day of climbing and an evening of shenanigans.

After an awesome evening of star gazing, stories, and good ol' John Jameson whiskey, we were up bright and early to start the second leg of our trip over to the Old Dale Mining District.

We had a blast!! However, next time I think we'll just camp out in the BLM land instead of dealing with obnoxious campers and struggling for camp sites. Well most definitely be back out here for some more exploring :rocker:

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Awww, now you've made me homesick.

I spent just about every weekend in JT back in the 70s, climbing and partying with friends. Lots of very happy memories and more that have evaporated with time. I'm all about finding the BLM land to camp on. To heck with the RVers and obnoxious campers in a designated campground. Give me a wide spot on a dirt road miles from anywhere and I'm a happy man.

Great pictures, guys!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.