Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

2016 Lone Star Toyota Jamboree

3K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  81N4RY 
#1 · (Edited)

[OFFICIAL THREAD]

The Toyota Trail Riders is excited to announce the 11th Annual Lone Star Toyota Jamboree will be held May 12th - 15th 2016 at Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area just outside Gilmer, Texas

The park offers more than 1800-acres of marked trails with difficulties ranging from easy to extreme. Making it a perfect for beginners to the seasoned pros.

This TLCA sanctioned event hosted by Toyota Trail Riders brought in over 280 trucks from all over the country last year and with over 150 trucks signing up in the first week of registration this year promises to be just as great!

Pre-Registration Closes March 31st
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre-Registration Fee (Ends March 31st) $120
Walk-up Registration Fee (At the Event) $140

Registration Includes:
- Event Fee
- Park Fee for 4 Days, 3 Nights of Camping
- Friday Night Dinner
- Saturday Night BBQ Dinner
- Drivers Raffle Ticket
- Access to General Raffle
- Event Guide
- Event Decal
- Event Patch
- Event T-Shirt
- Swag bag

More Information can be found at www.toyotajamboree.com or Facebook Event Page

Interested in Sponsorship
Contact sponsorship@lonestartoyotajamboree.com

See less See more
#6 ·
I'll just put this right here......

Attachments

#7 ·
Tom ... just to clarify, we'll officially need a 2016 OHV sticker while on the trails. Is that correct? I remember seeing something about that on the site last year but didn't notice it this year.

Can't. Wait.

#10 ·
Are the ohv decals available at the jamboree?

I have tried calling to order one at least six times since noon today.

As high as taxes are, you'd think that the state could have a website to sell the decals.

#12 ·
I too have had issues with the office in Austin. I just got off the phone with BMRA office, and Christy told me they will have plenty on site at the office to purchase when we all get there. She said they typically have 300 on hand at all times.

Reactions: tgormtx
#16 ·
We are becoming more excited by the day to attending our first Lone Star Jamboree. Just received an email describing some of the events described as competitions. Not wanting to be a negative Nellie, but you better check your insurance policies exclusions. Yesterday I received my new pile of insurance mumbo jumbo and tried reading through it and noticed the following,

Exclusions
1. There is no coverage:

For when a vehicle is being prepared for, used in practice for, or operated in any racing contest, speed contest, hill climbing contest, jumping contest or any similar contest....

There is similar language for liability, medical payments, comprehensive or collision coverage.

Hopefully we can participate in the trail runs without being considered a competitor.

Just food for thought.

#18 ·
Don't forget, Come and Take It Cafe out of Atlanta TX will be onsite Friday and Saturday see if up food for breakfast and lunches.

Breakfast menu will be breakfast tacos with sausage and bacon.

Lunches will be ¼ lb hot dogs ($3), brisket tacos (3 for $5), Korean BBQ pork tacos ($3 for 5), and boudin balls($5 for 4). They'll have water and soda for $1 as well.

I've had their food before and it's legit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.