Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

2014 Trail Teams Special Edition- Auburn, CA

12K views 43 replies 24 participants last post by  Canuck13TT 
#1 · (Edited)
2014 TTUE - Truckee, CA (updated price)

Price : $34,500

Miles : ~34,975 (mostly highway between Bay Area and Lake Tahoe)

Extras: Trails Team Ultimate Edition Package (extremely rare, only 2500 made), 4WD Automatic Transmission, Toyota spare tire cover, Toyota all weather mats and normal carpet mats (carpet mats never used), Toyota cargo cover, Self aligning easy fit reinforced diamond snow chains

Misc : Dealer serviced. All stock parts - no mods. Always Garaged. Clean. Non-smoker. Never been in an accident. Very clean inside and out.

VIN: Please contact for details (Email me at 000mjh000@gmail.com )

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I'm sure it has both and probably crawl control:grin

..........,====- _
....... //_/ []|[_,]|___
.....(|,---. \_|___|,---.|i
_____(O) ______ (O)_____

#9 ·
Mr Hunter,

Beautiful FJ! I'm sorry to hear that you need to sell it.

Can you please post photos of the Ultimate Edition front struts and rear shocks? Also, may I ask can you measure the distance from the top of the tires to the bottom of the stock plastic fender flares for front and back?

I'm debating on upgrading my suspension and need to keep it Toyota as I'm still under warranty.

Thank you very much and best of luck with your sale!

Fort

#10 ·
Beautiful FJ! I served my mission in NorCal and at one point was living in Colfax!! Went to Auburn all the time! What a great place! And that last photo you posted of the FJ up near Donner Pass above Donner Lake is awesome! I've been to that exact spot!

#18 ·
Really good price!
Wish you were closer..I'm in texas, and I really like seeing/driving a car before buying... best of luck, you should not have trouble selling this. I can tell you that you can even trade that into your Toyota dealership for almost that exact price..most dealers are marking these up around 40 these days

#32 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.