Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Ellis Precision Cargo Coat Hooks!

15K views 63 replies 28 participants last post by  FJoel 
#1 · (Edited)

Install Hardware is INCLUDED.

Time for another run of these!

These photos posted by bazross. Thanks BAZ!

$69 plus $15 shipping in North America for Black, Blue, Red, Yellow Gold, Clear, or Pewter.

$79 plus $15 shipping in North America for matte in any of the above colors.

Group Buy Discount!

5 members - $5 OFF
20 members - $10 OFF

Pre-payment will be required when the buy closes and your parts go in for anodize in your custom color.

Group buy close date is May 14th. These are machined out and ready to go in for anodize!

TO TAKE PART:

Please PM FJoel the following...but with your info of course.

Joel Ellis
13876 66th Ave
Surrey, BC
V3W 9L5

paypal@youremail.com

Matte Black
I will send you a paypal invoice in a few weeks when we hopefully hit some discounts and get the parts in for finishing.

Mailed payments are fine too, just add a note in your PM and we can work it out!

Thank you!

Joel

THE LIST:

1. dgbinpc - Red
2. Tray - Matte Black
3. Recon FJ - Red
4. cliff363 - Yellow

See less See more
#2 ·
When I received mine....I was like what in the hell are these tiny little screws for. Then I realized you drilled out a small hole in the back...to insert the screw....so that it would "sit" inside the second factory hole and hold it in place....and I thought, hmmm....that's pretty ingenious.

I love my full stealth black set-up from you. Any ideas on future interior products? Maybe the automatic shifter plate? Or the interior door handles? Full replacement sunshades? I want more stealth :D

#4 ·
When I received mine....I was like what in the hell are these tiny little screws for. Then I realized you drilled out a small hole in the back...to insert the screw....so that it would "sit" inside the second factory hole and hold it in place....and I thought, hmmm....that's pretty ingenious.

I love my full stealth black set-up from you. Any ideas on future interior products? Maybe the automatic shifter plate? Or the interior door handles? Full replacement sunshades? I want more stealth :D
Hey Joel! Automatic shifter plate in anodized aluminum would be SWEET!

#3 ·
What is the diameter of the round hole on each end?

I have a fishing rod holder that currently hangs on my coat hook and if I could thread it through those holes, I think I'd be in for a set.

#6 ·
Hey Joel do you have any threads that list ALL of the products you offer in one place? I seem to often find new products when doing random cruises around the forum

sent from my Droid....using the paid auto guide app that rarely works properly

#15 ·
12.7mm on my drawing, but that's 1/2" in Canadian (or Japanese since the FJ is fresh off the boat).

Baz you are on restriction. Go spend a few months wandering the Blue Mountains or something....no internet. Hahahahahahahaaa

sent from my Droid....using the paid auto guide app that rarely works properly
LOL!

I told Baz something only came in red... he did not find that as funny as I did! :wave:

:cheers:

#19 ·
LOL!

I told Baz something only came in red... he did not find that as funny as I did! :wave:

:cheers:[/QUOTE]
G'day Joel.
LOL, of course it wasn't that funny..... I had not taken my meds and the OCD was raging... haha. But I saw the point of your humour.....
The cheek, tho' .....
haha
Thanks n Cheers
:cheers:
:wave:

#35 ·
#49 ·
I'd be in for a Black set as well, if available of course.
I have gloss black in stock to fill your 2 orders if you'd like. Please shoot me a PM.

Are there any other images available for the other colors, specifically pewter
I haven't test fit every color so unless someone else can post those pics, I am sorry but I don't have any.

Sample colors are available on Welcome to Ellisprecision.ca though

Count me in for a set of the matte black coat hooks as well. I've gotten a lot of complements on the new handles, Thanks Joel!
At this point I can't take any more orders for parts that are not in stock, but perhaps @WILSON can get you some of these in the near future.

Thank you,

Joel

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.