Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

DO front bumper GB 9/27/13

23K views 100 replies 43 participants last post by  Jp'sFJ 
#1 ·
Ok you waited long enough. Bumpers are still 6-8 weeks out and this is a limited number of bumpers that are being sold. Please put your name on the list and call your order in ASAP.

Flat Top DO plate bumper Powder Coated $810.00
shown in silver, bumper comes black.

Single hoop DO plate bumper Powder Coated $875.00

Baja DO plate bumper powder coated $950.00

Yes the side bars cross in front of your head lights, no we haven't had complaints about them blocking lighting space.

Evil Eye DO plate bumper powder coated $1055.00

Three hoop DO plate bumper $1035.00

Add on's

Add Acro lights $120.00
Add Demello/acro harness 65.00
Add a TJM winch with our install kit. $650.00
Add DO fair lead $30.00

Please add your name to the list and call.

Please call. 951-735-4417

All sales are final and payment is due when order is placed. Any canceled orders is subject to a 10% restocking fee. Shipping is UPS ground unless you want to pay extra for freight. We are not responsible for UPS damages to bumpers and or finish. We can ship freight service on a pallet with additional cost. UPS shipping generally runs 125-200 for the lower 48 freight runs 175-300 for the lower 48.

See less See more
#12 ·
Does this require relocation of any fluid containers in engine compartment?

#14 ·
The aftermarket bumper will not conceal the bottom part of the windshield washer fluid reservoir.

The following photo is NOT of a Demello bumper, but so you get the idea, you can see the bottom edge of the reservoir on the passenger side.

Attachments

#13 · (Edited)
What are the regular prices?
Is the three hoop powder coated too, for that price?

#69 · (Edited)
Demello allowed me to take advantage of the group buy even though I ordered my bumper 2 weeks prior. Thanks Demello!
I installed it a couple weeks ago, but still need to install the driving lights. Looks great! It also wasn't hard to install. I love how it shows off my gun metal gray Ricochet skids too.

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

#17 ·
Tried calling phone number. Mailbox is full :-/

#19 ·
PM sent, voicemail is full.

#20 ·
Please add your name to the list and call.

1. FJ Moose - 3 hoop (if pd coated) !!

#22 ·
I'll add myself to the list for evil eye Powder coated black.
I'll confirm on phone and verify sales tax/ shipping/pick up

#23 ·
Mailbox still full and no one picking up..

#24 ·
Mailbox isn't full now, so just left callback #

#25 ·
Called back. Talked to a lady that confirmed we would have to pay sales tax if a CA resident. Those out if state people jump on it! Really trying to support a local company but cannot justify the extra $90, especially knowing out if staters will pay less :(

#26 · (Edited)
Ordered three hoop, lights, harness, and fair lead :)
Santa will have to get me a wench, I'm banned from spending any more for a while :mecry: :rofl:

Paid for freight, only $30 more than UPS and much better service I'm sure!!! For across most of the country, not too bad at $259.00

#32 ·
Just curious, what is the price and weight of an aluminum Three Hoop?

Anybody know the weight of the stock bumper?
(I only have non-Bilstein stock shocks, starting to wonder if I'm going to look like a ******* hotrod :lol: )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.