Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

DeMello SLIDER GB!

13K views 48 replies 22 participants last post by  spotts78 
#1 ·
We know it's been a while so were going to do a GB on our most popular sliders. FJ round and hybrid sliders.

FJC Round sliders

Normal price $335.00 BM $410.00 PC

Your GB price

BM $275.00

PC $325.00

FJC Hybrid sliders

Normal price $425.00 BM $500.00 PC

Your GB price

Bare-metal $375.00
Powder-coated $400.00

Please put your name on the list below and call your order in 951-735-4417 ask for Tiffany.

We have some sliders in-stock and they will be shipped on a first come first serve basis. Please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery from time of purchase, we don't expect to take that long but we put that as a WCS. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

See less See more
#6 ·
I want a set but don't know which way to go. What makes the hybrid design better than the regular round tubes? I plan on offroading the vehicle and ordered a Hi-Lift jack earlier this week. Are the square tubes more durable?

I pm'd you my address. Can you get me a shipping quote?

Cheers,

Fred

#18 ·
I've yet to see my Hybrids in the flesh... but the dealer fitted them on my FJ for me as there wasn't any room left to ship them inside. They look great, can't wait to see them, and my FJ in the flesh and thanks Jason for sorting them out so fast for me.:smile

Attachments

#19 ·
Now that something you do not see to often......:laugh

A FJ on a flat bed... Heh

Okay, back on topic.

Reactions: ZerosFJ
#26 ·
I'm in for PC round tubes and I'm Calling Tiffany now.

#28 ·
When I called I got one of the last two sets of Round PC that were at the powder coater and won't ship out until next week. Hopefully you got the other set and we both lucked out! :blueblob:

#33 ·
DeMello Offroad ROCKS! Just received a call from Tiffany, got my hybrids ordered and on the way to me. She didn't say anything about a t-shirt but I sure hope I find one packed in with the sliders. Thanks for the GB - it's an awesome deal!:bigthumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.