Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeMello Front Bumper GB 2014

39K views 169 replies 68 participants last post by  RNA554 
#1 · (Edited)
We know you guys have been waiting a long time, but we wanted to wait till the new FJC bumpers were in sight. We now have a due date of 2-4 weeks so we are opening up pre-order Group buy on our Steel FJC bumpers. We are doing a GB for only 20 bumpers.

These are the new style FJC bumpers with the re-enforced internals and stronger pull points. They also feature the new frame mount system that captures the bumper to the frame with an additional set of brackets. (no picture at this time)

Every order will also receive a DO t-shirt of their choice (while supplies last) and a "the rock" poster.

Add on's:

TJM 10,000lb winch with wiring kit for our bumper add it to any bumper order for $900.00

Acro LED lights
Acro P2235 bumper lights kits:$165
Acro A3840 LED Lights kit: $385.00

LED Warehouse light bar

20in light bar
$165.00

Also ask about combining your order with many of our other products we carry for a discount with those items as well.

FLAT TOP FJ BUMPER
Regular price $1075.00 (powder coated)
Group buy price $915.00 (powder coated
BARE METAL $815.00

SINGLE HOOP FJ BUMPER
Regular price $1150.00 (powder coated)
Group Buy price $975.00 (powder coated)
BARE-METAL $875.00

EVIL EYE FJ BUMPER
Regular price $1300.00 (powder coated)
Group buy price $1100.00 (powder coated)
BARE-METAL $1000.00

BAJA FJ BUMPER

Regular price $1225.00 (powder coated)
Group buy price $1040.00 (powder coated)
BARE-METAL $940

THREE HOOP FJ BUMPER

Regular price $1225.00 (powder coated)
Group buy price $1040.00 (powder coated)
BARE-METAL $940.00

Picture of the internals of the new FJC bumpers

All sales are final and subject to shipping charges. Bumpers are slated to be built out in 2-4 weeks plus powder coating and shipping. Bumper orders could take up to 6-8 weeks. If you have a rush or need it sooner please let us know at the time of ordering.

See less See more
#2 ·
#58 ·
Did you get the TJM winch?

#6 ·
Give us a call and ask for Tiffany, please add your name to the count and repost. 951-735-4417

I'm in for a flat top. Any plans to offer aluminum in on the group buy? Any idea of what the new design weighs? Would I be able to get a bare one? Any changes coming for the rear bumper? OK, enough questions, Thanks!

No aluminum's right now. We can do it bare-metal if you like. it would be 50.00 less. The new design weighs close to the old one depending on hopes and options 100-120lbs.

I'll take a Baja bumper, probably add an Acro light package. Same routine as before, place the call into the office and mention the Group Buy? If so, I'll do that first thing in the morning.
Yes sir, just call us 951-735-4417 ask for Tiffany.

#5 ·
I'll take a Baja bumper, probably add an Acro light package. Same routine as before, place the call into the office and mention the Group Buy? If so, I'll do that first thing in the morning.

#15 ·
Yes Alaska is usually more expensive than Hawaii and close to Australia as far as shipping goes. :/

Nice job on the new bumpers
Thank you, we saw room for improvement and made them:)

What is the weight difference between the steel and aluminum bumper? Tempting to jump on this.
about 70lbs but the aluminum's are not on GB right now.

#12 ·
Just spoke with Tiffany. Now I just have to decide on my lights. :)

1. 2fatdogs--ordered and payed
2. worldinchaos--Baja ordered

#20 ·
What is the weight difference between the steel and aluminum bumper? Tempting to jump on this.
about 70lbs but the aluminum's are not on GB right now.
Thanks for the quick reply. Im 75% sure I'm in, but I won't be back home till 2015 so I'm not in a rush.

But a good deal is a good deal. :)

#26 ·
Yes bare steel is 40.00 less than the price listed.

I need eleven hundred dollars to spend ASAP
Don't we all:)

I don't know if this is the right place & time to ask questions, I'm torn between the Flat Top & Three Hoop bumpers packaged with the winch & ACRO P2235 light kits. Here are my queries:

Will my stock suspension on my 2014 TTUE support the package above? Or will have to upgrade it first?

If I install the bumper and buy the winch later, do I need to uninstall the bumper to place the winch?

If I decide to maintain my stock and wait, will the aluminum a good alternative in the future?

Thanks.
If you have the TTUE with the TRD adjustable suspension, you should be able to lift it to compensate for the bumper on the front. That being said people have put our bumpers on the front end and not done a suspension up grade, it just drops the front end roughly .25-.5in So it's up to you.

The aluminum is about 70lbs less so it does save some weight but most winches even with syn rope run 60-75lbs. I hope that helps.

I am loving my DeMello bumper! Jason is an awesome vendor with awesome products!
Thank you! Do I make your check out to Lucky or?

#24 · (Edited)
I don't know if this is the right place & time to ask questions, I'm torn between the Flat Top & Three Hoop bumpers packaged with the winch & ACRO P2235 light kits. Here are my queries:

Will my stock suspension on my 2014 TTUE support the package above? Or will have to upgrade it first?

If I install the bumper and buy the winch later, do I need to uninstall the bumper to place the winch?

If I decide to maintain my stock and wait, will the aluminum a good alternative in the future?

Thanks.

#32 ·
Just ordered my single hoop Yessssssssss.......! Was trying to hold out for an aluminum GB but i couldnt wait any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.