Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

December 2014 ELLIS PRECISION Interior Handle Group Buy!

12K views 77 replies 24 participants last post by  B-Rabbit 
#1 · (Edited)

Photos taken by forum moderator: uphill. You can view his inspiring build here: The Scorpion

Back by popular demand!

Expect these to ship by the 10th of December. This is the time needed to have them anodized to your preference, and engrave them to your request. I will provide computer generated renderings for you to approve before any engraving cuts are made! :rocker:

Group buy pricing:

4 pc handles:

$249 plus $22.00 flat rate shipping (blue, clear, red, yellow gold)
$269 plus $22.00 flat rate shipping (black UV resistant)

Your choice of black, zinc, or stainless hardware.

3 pc handles:

$189 plus $22.00 flat rate shipping (blue, clear, red, yellow gold)
$204 plus $22.00 flat rate shipping (black UV resistant)

2 pc handles:

$159 plus $22.00 flat rate shipping (blue, clear, red, yellow gold)
$169 plus $22.00 flat rate shipping (black UV resistant)

$20 additional for bead blasting for a matte look, for those stealth fans. :D

FREE SHIPPING WITH THIS GROUP BUY

*To order please post your choices in the following format:

2pc (color) Handles with (engraving) and (screws)
2pc (color) Handles with (engraving) and (screws)

AND

Please PM me with your:

Name
Address
Paypal email or request to mail your payment

The above is for a 4 pc order, 2 pc only use one line please! Engraving can be completely custom, something you've seen before, or dash dots. Dash dots are done before anodize and will be the same color as the anodized handle unless otherwise specified. Everything else is done post anodize to allow the aluminum color to shine through for contrast.

I am going to offer free custom engraving as always, but in order to streamline the process I am going to ask that it be in dxf or dwg format (line-art) if it is not text. JPEG's and logos etc, will need to be converted, and you will need a graphic designer/artist to do this for you (I'm slightly artistically and computer challenged! When I program your logos and such all I see are mathematical coordinates until I run it on the CNC. I'm more of a math geek!).

Due to the nature of the custom work involved I have to require pre-payment on your orders. I hope this is understandable, as I wish to be able to offer as much customization and personalization as possible for fellow FJ fans, but it is very frustrating to have someone place a custom order and not return PM's or emails. Please accept my apology for this inconvenience.

Please be aware that as the owner of the vehicle, you are responsible for your mods. No liability will be accepted by the seller or manufacturer. Use for show purposes only, and all parts are labelled as such.

Feel free to PM me for pics/links of examples in the color you are interested in! Any questions, just ask!

ORDER DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 15 AT MIDNIGHT AND ONLY 28 HANDLES ARE AVAILABLE.

Thank you,

Joel

See less See more
#8 ·
I'm in for a set.

#28 ·
Damn, I missed it. Oh well, at least I got in on the climate control knobs... These will be next for me!

#29 ·
A couple of you have already expressed that these are Christmas gifts. If that is the case, can you please PM me and I will upgrade the shipping to Express for you at my cost.

After speaking with the anodizing company today it looks like I will be shipping these out on Tuesday.

They may still arrive before Christmas with the standard expedited tracking service I use, but if you want them under the tree, let me know as it isn't worth the risk for the additional $15-$20 to have the service upgraded.

If you have custom engraving that I haven't done before, please watch for a rendering this weekend.

Sorry for the delay guys, the finishers are busy trying to get everything done before their Christmas shutdown. I had hoped I had beat the rush but apparently not!

#34 ·
Do you have 4 black? Can they be engraved? Or do I have to wait for another buy @FJoel?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.