Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Expedition one early bird group buy!!

30K views 174 replies 47 participants last post by  Leszmor 
#1 · (Edited)
We are happy to announce we will be holding a Spring Early Bird GROUP BUY!! :clap:
Group Buy will officially open on March 1st and run approx 3-4 weeks.

We've been holding off on price increases for most FJ products that will be in effect beginning April 2015, so now is a good time to order your Expedition One bumpers, rocker guards, and accessories!

The rear bumpers are currently in process of some minor design adjustments so there is a back order status at current...expect a little bit longer delivery time if you include one with your order...they should be moving quickly soon however :)

GROUP BUY DETAILS:
FJ TRAIL SERIES FRONT BUMPERS, REAR BUMPERS, AND ROCKER GUARDS

10 or more orders = 10% off
15 or more orders = 15% off
20 or more orders = 20% off
Above and beyond 20 we will extend 20% discount to lights and accessories!!

*Included lights will be the Hella Optilux 2500 and any of the PIAA lights we currently carry
*E1 accessories include washer fluid reservoir kits, Geri mounts, Geri water cans (or fuel if shipping outside the USA), Back-Up Camera Brackets, Hi-Lift jack Mounts, and Winch Plate Covers.

For questions or to get an order in place please PM me or email: info@ExpeditionOne.biz. We can be reached via phone 9am-5pm MST 877-366-3099 or 801-627-2921.

Thanks Everyone and Enjoy!!

See less See more
#2 ·
Sweet I might be doing a rear bumper sooner than I thought! Do you guys sell a can holder for the rear swingout bumper that holds nato cans?

#7 ·
Do you guys sell a can holder for the rear swingout bumper that holds nato cans?
I had one made for mine last year: http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/foru...n-holder-expedition-one-swing-out-bumper.html

I had to template/drill the holes myself, and it's a tight fit next to my tire.

Expedition One has a similar product on their website: FJ Cruiser STC Mount Bracket for Geri Fuel and Water Cans

Never seen one in action, and I'm not particularly fond of that gas can type anyway.

I saw you're on the Meet&Greet attendee list, come find me when you get there and I'd be happy to show it to you.

If you don't already have the NATO can, JAX in Lafayette had a ton of them the last time I was there for cheaper than what you'd pay online.

#10 ·
... you guys did this on purpose. My Tax refund just came in. How DARE YOU!!!

Serious question, do you charge when the item ships? or right when I order... Also, how do the discounts work if we order early, then a higher percentage is reached?

Now I just need to decide between the kodiak and bull bar bumper...

Reactions: LiveFast5286
#13 ·
#15 ·
I'm definitely in on this, I just need to decide between the kodiak and bull bar... I can't find too many pix of the bull bar though, is it just not very popular?

#16 ·
#18 · (Edited)
Could you guys come up with some plates that will fit in the fog light holes? Ideally they would have a 3" square hole that i could drop some LED light into and give it a finished look. The square LED in the round hole just does not do it for me. Hey, you have the round plate when you cut the holes out, can you sell me a couple? I'll take bare steel with no hols in the plate to make it easy.

By the way have the E1 diamond in the front and swing out rear, it's an awesome set.
Just love em!

#21 ·
Alrite, I'm in... bull bar it is, I just think it flows better with the other mods on my rig.

I sent ya'll an email.

Thanks!

#22 ·
I was back and forth with various bumper designs as well. I think I'm going with the Kodiac, but it was a tough decision. I like that your choice is more of a vertical bumper than the angled Kodiac.

#25 ·
Gah... I really want to buy a new gun and now I have to decide if I want the disc on a swing out or new firearms... Since the groupbuy doesn't officially start until March, and it runs for a few weeks - I have plenty of time to decide right?
If you're like me, you already have TONS of guns. You only have one front bumper. >:D

#27 ·
how much is shipping for a swing out powder coated rear bumper to 98034.

free shipping might be better than a POSSIBLE 20%... so many folks bought bumpers the last time there might not be enough this time.

it would help if there was a running count of people who have actually paid listed...so folks can determine whether to wait or act now.

Reactions: Woodsman
#30 ·
Here is a link to general shipping info and rates, depends of course on which type of bumper, how many bumpers, and if you are shipping to a business or a residence: Larger Bumpers & Accessories

20% off a rear swing out with powder coat will be a savings of $286, so depending on what you order the discounts could be similar. But if you are buying more than 1 bumper and/or adding any accessories the group buy might be your best bet. I can also say that every time we have a run a group buy in the past, we have reached the highest discount level. Athough the group buy has not officially started, I have at least 5 orders sent my way so thats a pretty good start! Hope that is helpful...

#28 ·
#29 ·
Ah.

I missed the start date. Of course it starts after free shipping promo.

Shipping has to be near $200 for a 125lb bumper...and the further away from UT it's costlier.

Heck, I should drive there on my way to Moab and pick it up. I wonder if it will fit in the back...

#38 ·
#42 ·
#44 · (Edited)
When you PM or email us with your order info please be sure to include your name, forum name, billing/shipping address, email address for us to send you an invoice, the best phone number for us (and shipping company) to reach you, and the year of your FJ so we can get you the correct skid plate on front bumper orders.

We will be getting everyone's info in the system and when we close group buy and have final pricing we will send out a sales order for you to confirm all contact info, items, etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.