Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Trailworx LED Mounts and 50" 480W Curved Lightbar Package

21K views 77 replies 24 participants last post by  tgormtx 
#1 · (Edited)
Who doesn't need more light of the trails? Courtesy of Trailworx, we have a smokin' deal on a handful of 50" Curved LED light bars. To sweeten the deal, we're including the Trailworx Pillar brackets too. These easy to install brackets screw directly into the A-Pillar with self tapping screws and and are incredibly strong. These mounts are so sturdy, the light won't shake as you cruise through the trail.

The Deal: $500 including shipping in the CONUS. (TX add sales tax)

Here's what you get:
  • 1 Set of Powdercoated Trailworx Pillar Brackets with hardware
  • 1 50" Spot/Flood combo LED Curved Lightbar with harness and switch.
  • FREE SHIPPING!

Here's how you get it:
1. Reply to this thread with "Gimme light!"
2. PM us your PayPal address and shipping information, email us @ info@reddirtoffroad.com

Only the first 10 people to contact us and pay with get the deal. Lights will ship when we get to 10. Group buy closes Aug 16th @ 10pm CDT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More details on the light:
  • Power Draw: 480W
  • Beam Pattern: COMBO BEAM- Flood Beam (100 degree)/Spot Beam (4.4 degree)
  • 96 x 5watt Phillips LED's- HIGH INTENSITY LIGHT
  • Current Draw 20.5A @12V | 10.2A @24V
  • Light output: 29,800 Lumens
  • Color Temperature: 6000K
  • Operating Voltage: 10-30V DC
  • Waterproof Rating: IP 69
  • Housing Material: Black Die cast aluminum housing
  • Lens Material: PC
  • Hours: 50,000+ hours
  • Dimensions: 50.5 inch body / 48" Reflector lens

With the 5 watt Phillips Osram LED's, 4D reflectors, a water tight seal & IP69 military spec breather to expel water, these lights are as good as they get! Once you receive our Tuff Stuff curved LED light bar, you will be stunned by its high quality packaging, high quality wiring harness with a lighted rocker switch to keep your light secure on or off the road. With the Spot/Flood combo beam, this light puts out some aggressive light with a pin pointed long range spot beam, and a wide and usable flood beam that will give nearly 180 degrees of light.

Tuff Stuff is so confident in our Off-Road light bars that we offer a full 18 MONTH EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY, which is very uncommon for an off-road related product. With this type of warranty & lifespan, Tuff Stuffs LED light bars are sure to light up the night on your rig for years to come!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See less See more
#6 ·
Man I like those pillar brackets, and would love to get a set if they sold full-length ones that replaced the stock ones. Forget the lights, those pillars are one of the most bashed up parts on my FJ!

#10 ·
Very cool mount design! Looks like it would take a bit of modification to make it work with a snorkel, but should be doable. I guess the advantage to this kind of mount is it doesn't require a roof rack, and doesn't increase the height of your FJ, unless there's another advantage I'm missing?

#14 ·
Oh man, I just dropped a boat load into mods this summer. Any chance this sweet deal makes a return just in time for christmas cheer?

Reactions: aloegator
#15 ·
Gimme light! I'm in. E-mail sent

Reactions: Red Dirt Offroad
#16 ·
Well damn! I am about to get a major mod soon so no go for me but this is a nice deal! ;)

#32 ·
"Gimme light!":rocker:

Reactions: Red Dirt Offroad
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.