Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Ellis Precision ARB Hawse Fairlead SALE

8K views 55 replies 11 participants last post by  FJoel 
#1 · (Edited)
SALE:

2x Econo ARB Fairleads are in stock. $50 shipped.

9x Beefy ARB Fairleads are in stock. $80 shipped.

Both styles are HARD black anodized with a Teflon seal. Not your average synthetic rope fairlead.

To order, please PM with your name, shipping address, and a paypal email for a payment request. Thank you!

See less See more
#23 ·
Can I get the ARB style originally posted about? The offset holes for mounting? Black?

#28 ·
Please see the post below! I can do it, but don't have any bare ones in stock and would have to machine more.

I wanted to buy a red Hawse Fairlead but noticed your warning that colored fairleads may fade with light exposure. I bought a red one from a different vendor and after a year it looks closer to a pink color :frown

I may have to order a black one since you say it won't fade.
@WILSON, how did your red fairlead hold up?

The anodizing company I use is very good, and run by a professional chemist with an impressive education, so I'm quite sure our red is much more lightfast than what you have experienced. You can prolong this with a UV protectant spray like 303 Aerospace protectant or Armor All as well. The way the dye is sealed into the pores can affect how lightfast the finish is too.

#27 ·
I wanted to buy a red Hawse Fairlead but noticed your warning that colored fairleads may fade with light exposure. I bought a red one from a different vendor and after a year it looks closer to a pink color :frown

I may have to order a black one since you say it won't fade.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.