Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Expedition One GROUP BUY is ON!!!!

18K views 128 replies 42 participants last post by  Tony Rowe 
#1 ·
It's that time of the year again:clap:

The Expedition One FJ Cruiser Forums Group Buy is officially beginning! This group buy is open this year to ALL TOYOTA PRODUCTS!! FJ Cruiser, 05+Tacoma, 07+ Tundra

10 bumpers/rockers = 10% off bumpers/rocker guards

20 bumpers/rockers = 15% off bumpers/rocker guards

25 bumper/rockers = 20% off bumpers/rocker guards

30 bumper/rockers = 20% off bumpers, rockers, accessories + 10% off winches

Group buy is open for 2 weeks!! Get your order placed by June 26th!! ***Make sure to post that YOU ARE IN on this thread**. In the past we have had a lot of people waiting until the end to see that we get to highest level before they commit. Don't wait until its too late and spread the word.

Every group we have put on has made the highest tier so far...let's keep it that way!:clap:

To place your group buy order please EMAIL: Info@ExpeditionOne.biz
subject 2016 FJ Group Buy

1.Full Name
2.Forum Name
3.Full Shipping & Billing Address
4.Phone # (we must have this for the shipping company)
5. Make
6. Model Year
7. Items you want to order
8. Be sure to specify Powder Coat and Hoop Preferences

Once we receive your order you will get a sales order to confirm and a link for payment.

ENJOY!!

See less See more
#5 ·
The Expedition One website offered free shipping on bumpers/rockers for summer. Just to clarify, and at the risk of looking greedy ;) does the free shipping still apply with the group buy pricing? I think that would make this offer impossible to refuse!

Doh. Looks like others wondered the same. ANSWERED, thank you!

#7 ·
I highly recommend a exp 1 bumper. I just installed a rear bumper and the quality and fitment is great. My only advice is to verify you have mounting hardware for the lights if you order one with it. I noticed it didn't have any after I removed everything. I had to take it back off after I got the hardware. Also you can't adjust the lights once it's on. So hopefully you can line it up correctly when it's off. Other than that it looks great and awesome quality.

#8 ·
I have to ask, what would be the price difference between the rear with no tire carrier with free shipping at full price versus the same bumper with %20 off but shipping not free?
TIA.

#16 ·
Same here.

#19 ·
Here is the information on the group buy if you are interested. We are lowering the cap of 50 to 40 units sold on the group buy and if we can reach that we will give you = 20% off bumpers, rockers, accessories + 10% off winches+free shipping.

Don't be afraid to order. We need everybody to jump in on this. Don't be on the fence to order. We guarantee to give you the best deal possible on your orders. We take care of our customers and want to make sure you get the best product for the best deal.

It's that time of the year again

The Expedition One FJ Cruiser Forums Group Buy is officially beginning! This group buy is open this year to ALL TOYOTA PRODUCTS!! FJ Cruiser, 05+Tacoma, 07+ Tundra

10 bumpers/rockers = 10% off bumpers/rocker guards

20 bumpers/rockers = 15% off bumpers/rocker guards

25 bumper/rockers = 20% off bumpers/rocker guards

30 bumper/rockers = 20% off bumpers, rockers, accessories + 10% off winches

Group buy is open for 2 weeks!! Get your order placed by June 26th!! ***Make sure to post that YOU ARE IN on this thread**. In the past we have had a lot of people waiting until the end to see that we get to highest level before they commit. Don't wait until its too late and spread the word.

Every group we have put on has made the highest tier so far...let's keep it that way!

To place your group buy order please EMAIL: Info@ExpeditionOne.biz
subject 2016 FJ Group Buy

1.Full Name
2.Forum Name
3.Full Shipping & Billing Address
4.Phone # (we must have this for the shipping company)
5. Make
6. Model Year
7. Items you want to order
8. Be sure to specify Powder Coat and Hoop Preferences

Once we receive your order you will get a sales order to confirm and a link for payment.

ENJOY!!

#20 ·
I'm in! Going to get

1-FJ Cruiser Trail Series Rear Bumper with Smooth Motion STC System with powder coat, and Hella optilux 2500
2-FJ Cruiser Rear Back-Up Camera Bracket
3-2x Black Geri Cans
4-FJ Cruiser Geri Mount Bracket
5-One set of Geri Latches and Geri Extensions

#24 ·
Courtesy bump for awesome product at amazing price. 2 days left! I just installed my front bumper from Exp1 and ordered a suspension system. So looks like I'll have to wait for the next one to pull the trigger on the back bumper.

#27 ·
We are officially at 20% discount!!!!! Keep 'em coming and we will be hitting accessories discount soon. Any fj accessories are eligible: washer fluid kits, hi-lift jack mounts, cb mounts, geri mounts and cans, and winch plate covers (quick release hitch is not eligibile) .

We have also lowered the FREE SHIPPING to 40 orders!....this is very do-able people!

#29 ·
Good thing I decided to check out the forum today! I haven't logged on in a couple of years, but I've been thinking about adding rockers to the FJ for some time. The Exp-One rockers were always my favorite on my list so no time like the present to pull the trigger!
Email sent. Trail Series Rocker, powder coated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.