Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

GZila Designs (Black Friday Weekend) Aluminum Custom Grab Handles - Made In USA

11K views 53 replies 14 participants last post by  ZerosFJ 
#1 · (Edited)
Sale is limited to first 20 customers who purchase using the coupon code “HANDLES” starting Friday November 25th at 12:01 AM EST up until Monday November 28th at 11:59 PM EST. Last time I ran this deal, it went within hours. You will receive all four grab handles (which are milled out of aluminum, tumbled to remove machine marks, and then anodized). Price for lower 48 USA is $100 shipped. These are usually $150 plus shipping (and other brands upwards to $250+). For this group buy, I am limiting color choices to just black or red anodizing, and no dimple dot design. Includes new mounting hardware. Install is super quick, simply remove existing handles and reinstall new ones, no need to grind down overhead visors like competitors. Begins shipping in about a month.

All of GZila Designs products are designed and manufactured by me in Cleveland, Ohio USA! I personally work with customers and laser engrave everything in house! I pride myself on machining incredibly made products here in the USA, fast shipping times, and perfect customer support. You can check out my facebook page where I currently have nothing but FIVE star reviews!

These orders will also include one free sticker and one veclro patch!

Grab Handles
www.FaceBook.com/GZilaDesigns

Also, check out my other group buys:
FJ Cruiser Maglite Mounts
FJ Cruiser CB Antenna Mounts
Hitch Shackle Mount 2.0

See less See more
#27 ·
He had called on 15 dec ( and left his phone number to call) wanting to discuss etching, have called him back and Pm'd him back more than half a dozen times and left him voicemails as well as Pms. He was busy with holiday orders/ family time etc. did get the antenna mount from him in the mail around christmas that I had ordered around the same time. I totally understand if he busy with orders and dont mind waiting but just wanting to know what is happening with the etching on 2 sets of handles that I ordered! maybe even a general update here would be nice.
:frown

#33 ·
:frown thanks. I will try his phone again, seems like things got missed somewhere. I had ordered 2 sets of handles during black friday sale and he called me before christmas wanting to discuss the etching and left me his phone to call him. I have called him a dozen times since then and left messages along with pms etc but have not heard back from him via, phone and forum, pm etc. I am not on facebook so dunno how to contact him that way. will keep trying his phone, on which I keep getting his voicemail.
I dont mind the wait but an update would be nice in regards to whether the etching is sorted out etc.:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.