Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Expedition One Toyota Group Buy 2017!

25K views 170 replies 44 participants last post by  Jrnottarts 
#1 · (Edited)
We're happy to be back and announce our Toyota Group Buy with you guys again :cheers:

Starting May 1st we'll be running our group buy with big discounts. Loads of details on the link below!

Forum & Club Members Exclusive GB | Expedition One

As always guys, we appreciate all the love & support you all have given us over the years. :wave:

See less See more
#2 ·
The timing for this might be just right. Been looking forward to supporting your local Utah company for a while.

07-09 WyoOtto. Lights to be decided.

:cheers:

Reactions: PureFJCruiser
#4 ·
Perfect. I'm in for a WyoOtto powdered for my 14! Couldn't have been better timing for this group buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#8 ·
Stupid question, does the Warn Zeon 10k fit your bumper? I had to butcher my ARB but would like to swap it for one of yours if its a simple fit.

#12 ·
It does! Just make sure your winch has a clock clutch handle on the right side of winch which it should. It may need to be unscrewed and carefully popped out of place and twisted so that the handle can be reached when placed in the bumper. If you have any doubts on that, give us a call and ask for Danny specifically and we'll help you out. :cheers:

#9 ·
What are the chances that we get to 50 items? I imagine with orders from Tacoma, Thundra and 4Runners forums we should get 50 items pretty easily. I'm just trying to budget. I want to get the Diamond front and the rear with the tire carrier, but if we don't get to 50 it's $350 on shipping. So I might just have to get the standard trail series rear. ��

#11 ·
Each item counts towards the 50 mark :cheers:

For example:

Someone orders (1) rear bumper, (1) front bumper, (1) pair of sliders = 3 items total / 50

The bigger buy in will allow for free freight shipping and 20%. On top of that, another 20% off any accessories you add to your order :cheers:

#14 ·
WyoOtto heading my way! #9 ordered so far as of earlier today. This should get to 50 no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#16 · (Edited)
Make sure if your in for a group buy, to send us an email: sarah@expeditionone.biz with the following information below so we can tally up confirmed buyers and get these orders discounted! Or by using this method --

2) Select your items for purchase from our online store and at payment choose method "call and pay" so we can adjust price with the final discount before you make payment. Enter coupon code : 2017TGB to flag your order as a group buy participant.

Order Form

First and Last Name:

Billing Address:

Shipping Address:

Email:

Phone:

Forum/Club Affiliation:

Front Bumper Style:

Rear Bumper Style:

Rocker Guard:

Powder Coated or Bare Metal:

Lights (indicate qty of ea.):

Winch (indicate qty of ea.):

Accessories:

#29 ·
I'm thinking about the rear swing out. Looking around for someone shipping other stuff so I can combine it which might just happen but not sure if it will within the deal.

Meanwhile could you tell me, or post a cleared pic, is the surface flat so it can be used as a step, provide a platform for the dog to jump up to or is it angled?

Thanks

#33 ·
Emailed in my order and looking forward to next steps.

:cheers:

Reactions: Expedition One
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.