Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Rear upper/lower control arms

2K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  DX FJC 
#1 ·
I have a 2007 FJ and im looking for a set of rear upper and lower trailing arms and a panhard bar. TT parts would be great however im open to any. the only catch is they must have very low mileage. Im just guessing all years take the same arms so I would prefer parts from a newer vehicle. Does anyone have some laying around that they replaced with after market parts?

#5 ·
FYI, all FJ Cruisers use the same stock rear upper and lower links, whether it is a Trail Team model or not....:wink

#6 ·
I'm guessing you are collecting trail spares, or are going to beef up some OEM ones... either way, what was said above is true...they are all the same TT or not :)

#7 ·
ok thanks, I just want a good low mileage set for spares, the newer the better. WHat do I define as low mileage would be less than 25,000 miles with no abuse I suppose. Im just trying to find a nice set, I mean theres guys who could bust a steel ball in a sand box with a rubber hammer, meaning wear out a set of bushings in 20,000 miles beating them off road constantly. I just want a nice clean low mileage set.

#9 ·
I have rear OEM LCAs but more than double the mileage your looking for ?. 68k. But they were never beat on.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#13 · (Edited)
Hey sorry your feelings are hurt... I didn't ask you to dedicate your time to doing anything for me, I asked if anyone had a set of upper, lowers and a trac bar.. I need a full set not just uppers and I prefer not to buy parts from 3 vehicles to get what I need with all that separate shipping expence. I made a comment that there isn't much to the parts and that it doesn't appear it would be difficult to manufacture a set. I didn't ask you to dig things up and box things up or anything else. Im not on here 24-7 either..

#15 ·
:lol: you did not hurt my feelings. You asked for parts, I showed you what I had. You did not mention if you wanted everything from the same rig. Even someone else had the same impression. But no worries,you missed out on a FREE pair so paying for shipping would have been a bargain by comparison.I did not go to UPS on your account. Simply stated that the cheap ass basterds on this forum never consider someone else's time and expense. Good luck.

#18 ·
I have a complete 5 piece set. PM me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.