Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

New FJ owner looking to buy a few items. TT and TRD

5K views 32 replies 11 participants last post by  Supercrossbmx 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

Just picked up my FJ yesterday and already been playing around with it! Man it seems like it is going to be fun. So my son and I have made a list of wants for ir. Some I am planning on buying from some of the site supporting vendors, but budgets do creep in so if anyone has any of this is a good used condition and would like to sell, I am ready to buy.

In no particular order:

TT black door handles - bought
TT black bumper ends and valances -bought from members here
TT black mirrors - bought
TT 17" beadlock style rims, gun metal Grey - bought
TRD intake - 2007 model - STILL NEED
TRD cat back exhaust - bought a BAMF / Dirty Deeds
TRD / Billstein shocks - Bought
TT white grille - bought

Sirius / XM module

It is going to be going on a 2007 model fj 4x4

Thank you in advance for any help, or offers in securing these items.

You can always email at bill@supercrossbmx.com or pm me.

Thanks again for looking!!!

Have a great day!!!

Bill

See less See more
#2 ·
TT black door handles
You will want to buy the Tundra door handles and lock covers. A quick search will get you the part numbers.
TT black bumper ends and valances
TT black mirrors
Think about paint for these.
TRD / Bilstein shocks
There's at least one set up in the classifieds right now.
TT white grille
This is from a 2014 model only. Get cracking, because these are already discontinued.

#3 ·
Thank you Voight,

I messaged the seller on the TRD shocks. And does the paint work well on the bumpers and mirrors???

Have a great day!!!

#4 ·
U can have th painted. Just don't Plasti dip them (rubberized spray coating) a lot of ppl will probably say to do it (since they have done it) but me as someone who customizes car for a living that just looks cheap and the finish is not like the TT oem stuff. So for a few extra bucks do it the right way and get them painted or find an actual TT replacement. My .02.. cheers

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

#6 ·
Thanks for the replies everyone!

Bought a few things from some great people on here.

Here is the updated list!!!

In no particular order:

TT black door handles - bought from the for sale classifieds
TT black bumper ends and valances
TT black mirrors
TT 17" beadlock style rims, gun metal Grey
TRD intake - 2007 model
TRD cat back exhaust
TRD / Billstein shocks
TT white grille - bought from a seller on eBay

Sirius / XM module

Still looking for the rest!!!

Thanks for all your help!!

Bill

#8 ·
Picked up a set of the 16" TRD beadlock wheels, got a set of 5 for a great price. And think I have a set of the TRD / Billstein shocks that I am trying to close the deal on.

Still looking for the rest of the parts.

Anyone looking to sell or have any leads it is appreciated!!

Have a great day!!!

Bill

#9 ·
Got a set of the rear bumper wings in black on the way, still need the rear vallance in black with the cut out for the hitch, the front bumper wings and vallance. Also still looking for the black mirrors.

Anyone have any leads???

Have a great day!!!

Bill

#10 ·
Just got the rear vallance with the notch, still needing the black mirrors, and thinking I need to find one of the jbl subwoofers

Appreciate any leads

Have a great day!!

Bill

#11 ·
Ok, looks like I have the front wings and vallance from a member here. Still need the black mirrors and really want to get the CAI and the exhaust.

Anyone??

Have cash waiting.

Have a great day!!!

Bill

Reactions: PureFJCruiser
#14 ·
Thanks h20cruiser I just looked but can't find them , any chance you could share the link?

#16 ·
Thank you SilvFX I just messaged him!!

Appreciate the link!

#17 ·
Bump! Still looking for the black mirrors, the TRD intake and exhaust

Any leads are appreciated!

Reactions: PureFJCruiser
#18 ·
Still looking, all leads fell thru! Any help is appreciated!!

#19 ·
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!! Still looking for the TRD intake. Exhaust and mirrors!! Anyone looking to sell???

Have a great day!!!

Bill

#22 ·
Thank you so much @MRV00700 but I got all the wings and vallance already, but greatly appreciate the offer

#23 ·
Thanks @mytoy I have seen a few on eBay, but not sure if they are a good replacement

#24 ·
Ordered the mirrors off eBay , so excited to make the changeover to the beast.

Still looking for a TRD cai, going to Dirty Deeds on Saturday for a custom cat back BAM!!

#25 ·
Still looking for a bunch of the parts. So a little bump. Any leads are appreciated

#26 · (Edited)
@Supercrossbmx , I sent you a PM.

We've got factory rock rails from our 2013 and 4 Nfab steps (1 bent from Death Valley oops), Eibach/Toytec 650 front springs (1.3 inch lift), front/rear Bilstein off-road shocks (20k miles) front/ rear stock springs from both FJ's and a set of stock skids just to name a few parts available if you are still looking. Located in Cal City. Let me know.

Reactions: Supercrossbmx
#27 ·
I've painted my wings and bits (bought black door handles) and I can say the paint has held up VERY well! Couldn't be happier.

The stock stereo is garbage even with the JBL subwoofer. Look for a Kenwood Excelon DDX793 or something similar. It will have full touchscreen, sirus, BACK UP CAMERA, DVD, Bluetooth and CD player ... with full control through the steering wheel. If you try hard enough you can even get it to tell you your transmission oil temperature. You can easily find a great head unit for under $500 (without navi), then spend a little more on some good speakers. A nice 10" subwoofer and an amp can complete your system during phase 2. There are several very helpful members here who can steer you through the stereo isle. Anything you can do to replace the stock parts is highly recommended. When you take the door apart and get a look at the stock speakers you'll see what I'm talking about.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.