Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

WTS Stock roof rack with Rotopax - Dallas

2K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  desertfox73 
#1 · (Edited)
Sold.

#3 ·
If someone is interested in the rack and doesn't want the drilled crossbars, I will let you know. I'm not itching to sell the rotopax, they're really only included to make the package hopefully more attractive.

Reactions: ladder63ff
#5 ·
#7 ·
^Let me look into what that would involve. I would prefer a local sale, though. Thanks.

#8 ·
Here's another picture:

#11 ·
PM replied.

#12 ·
**Bump

#14 ·
Ok, thanks. I'll let you know.

#17 ·
I'll take the RotoPax setup if the first 2 fall through!!

#18 ·
^Thanks. Lots of interest in the Rotopax, for sure! If I decide to sell just the Rotopax stuff, I'll edit the ad post. Reason for possibly keeping the Rotopax is that I will likely eventually get another rack, just not sure when. Sorry for any confusion.

Still trying to sell everything as a combo, or just the roof rack.

#21 ·
PM replied, thanks.

#23 ·
Hey Doug. Someone's coming to look at it Monday, hopefully he'll take it off my hands. If not, and if I'm up to the shipping challenge I'll edit the sale post and reply to people who have expressed an interest (a few folks). Thanks, Steve.

#24 ·
SOLD to a local buyer who picked up everything yesterday. Thanks for everyone's interest.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.