Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

part out

3K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  Steve G PW 
#1 · (Edited)
willing to separate suspension into following 3 packages:

king coilovers and rear shocks with adjustable compression knobs -$2000. the coilovers will be freshly rebuilt by King

Total Chaos upper control arms- $500 with trade for your stock uca- currently spoken for. ill update if anything changes.

Total Chaos stock width lower control arms, King double bypass shocks, and Total Chaos secondary shock hoop- $1500 with trade for your stock lower control arms.
These 3 were over $3000 alone. if you already have coilovers, you can add this setup to have the ultimate in dampening!

everything is in excellent condition with 18k miles.

ARB aluminum roof rack with fit kit
$650

Viper max 13000lb winch with amsteel blue 3/8" synthetic rope. Viking offroad billet fairlead, Viking offroad rubber isolator, Viking offroad billet thimble.
$450- sold

ARB 50 qt fridge with ARB fridge slide
$500- tentatively sold to efjaycruiser

dual battery system with odyssey batteries
$400- SOLD

located in north Tustin.

See less See more
#8 ·
#10 ·
Damn if you weren't so far away I'd be all over the rack and fridge. Shipping would double the prices for me. Good luck with the sales. Great prices on everything.

#12 ·
Interested in the transmission skid. What make? How much? are you willing to ship it?

#18 ·
Will resend my messages. Acidently deleted them all.

#19 ·
willing to separate suspension into following 3 packages:

king coilovers and rear shocks together - $2000. coilovers will get a fresh rebuild and revalve by King

Total Chaos upper control arms- $500 - currently spoken for

Total Chaos stock width lower control arms, King double bypass shocks, and Total Chaos secondary shock hoop- $1500. These 3 were over $3000 alone. if you already have coilovers, you can add this setup to have the ultimate in dampening!

#20 ·
Bump. Thanks for the great deal on the headers. Cant wait to put them on!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.