Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Factory very clean running boards

4K views 33 replies 6 participants last post by  07fj4me 
#1 ·
Im selling my factory running boards. There off my 2007 FJ. There in very good condition. I have all the hardware, and brackets. Every nut, bolt and washer included. They have been off for a while and I don't see me ever putting them back on. I can post pictures if any one in interested. I would be interested in trading for some 1.25" hub centric wheel spacers. Or the price is $125.00 plus shipping. Or local pick up..... if anyone lives in Michigan's U.P. Pm me for details, or reply here. Thanks.

#9 ·
I would like to have them. I have 2014, and hopefully they will fit. Removed the sliders/steps that came with it and they were 3 mounts. My guess is that they will work. May I send you a check? I will include shipping if you can find out cost. Live in McKinney, Tx (Dallas area). Sounds like you are busy, and I am in no great hurry. Thanks, Bob.

#14 ·
Bump. Had them sold, got the check in the mail, buyer baked out. I have wire wheeled all the bolts and hardware. Everything got a coat of new black rustolium . I can tell you shipping from Michigan to Texas was about 50 dollars plus additional insurance. There all boxed up and ready to go

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.