Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Clearing out the closet - MISC FJ Items

3K views 24 replies 12 participants last post by  UTEFJ 
#1 · (Edited)
Recently sold the FJ, Have a few items left around that are up for sale.

Stock Airbox - Shortly after purchase I installed the Airaid setup. Includes all parts. Removed at @ 55k. No current pix, but can get some. $35

Dr. Colorchip paint touchup for the silver/titanium metallic paint. Purchased in July, never opened/used. This is the Squirt/Squeegee Kit. I like this product - I used it on a few of my previous vehicles and it worked well. - $35/shipped

Link to product info

8qts of Amsoil 75w/90 Severe Gear oil. - $80 shipped.

Stock Rear LCA - SOLD
Blue Sea Systems 6006 m-Series Battery Switch (Single Circuit). Never installed. - SOLD
Springtail Solutions Pet Barrier (1st Gen). A few minor blemishes but nothing I really noticed once installed.-SOLD
IMP shift knobs for 6MT. - SOLD
Rear Window Leerburg Ventlock (4") - SOLD
Toyota First Aid Kit - Bought this from another member, not sure if this is what was included in the original, but this is what was in it when I bought it. - SOLD

See less See more
#9 ·
based on the weight of the stockers and the box size, I can guess that I will be paying you to take them off my hands for 25 shipped.

I will get a shipping quote for them and go from there, but they will be 25 plus shipping.

Thanks,

Scott

#18 ·
Sorry for the delay guys, It was a hectic day yesterday/today and I fell behind.

All PM's have been replied to.

For those who have paid, I am on my way to drop the items off at the post office this evening.

Thanks,

Scott

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.