Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Tepui Kuknam Ruggedized Exp Orange w/annex

6K views 21 replies 8 participants last post by  yngbuck19 
#1 · (Edited)
For sale is my New tepui kuknam rugedized expedition orange roof top tent. Never used but not new in the box. Currently mounted on my FJ cruser on a baja exp rack. Reason I am selling is I am waiting to upgrade after I get my manley orv trailer. Local pickup only as I do not wish to ship this oversized item. Updated Price is $1400 for both the tent and the annex as a pair. Located in south east VA zip 23487. Thank you any questions or comments post below or PM me.

#2 ·
FS: Tepui Kuknam Ruggedized expedition orange w / annex

For sale is my Tepui Kuknam Ruggedized expedition orange roof top tent. Selling for $1600 or best reasonable offer. Local pickup is preferred but can meet half way if not to far. Location of tent is southeast Virginia 23487.
Post questions below or PM me if you prefer. Thanks. Waiting on manley orv trailer and wanting to upgrade to a bigger tent.

#4 ·
Re: FS: Tepui Kuknam Ruggedized expedition orange w / annex

Bump for Black Friday Asking $1400 OBO for tent and annex

Tent is still for sale and would really like to see it go before the holidays.

PM me if interested or have any questions. Pic of tent below.
Thank you and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

#5 ·
Bump------ Black Friday price drop $1400 or best offer. Thank you. Happy Thanksgiving

#6 ·
wow, I can't believe you haven't sold this! brand new someone's going to pay $2300 with tax...before shipping

I have the same tent and it is awesome; very well built and tons of room inside...I would highly recommend snatching it up for this insanely low price if you're in the market for a RTT.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#8 ·
Bump to the top....

#9 ·
Bump.... Willing to drive a little ways to deliver and make a deal on this tent and annex. Thanks!

#10 ·
Daggumit! I really need this tent!!
My wife and I decided no Christmas presents this year for each other as we got two speeding tickets in 24 hrs. a few weeks ago?
But, my birthday in the first week in January and hers in Feb. so surely I can talk her into justifying this!!
PM sent?

#11 ·
Bump.... tent and annex still forsale. Thanks

#12 ·
Bump... tent and annex still forsale. Thanks

#13 ·
Seems they are only $1750 brand new with the Annex. Without shipping it might be tough to sell.

#14 ·
Yeah I know it's a tough sell especially being the wintery rainy season that it is. But the tent is practically new and I'd just like to upgrade to a bigger tent now that I have a manley orv trailer. In late February or March I'll be in Jacksonville FL for a while So maybe I'll have some luck down there selling it. Thanks for your reply.

#15 ·
Just checked out tepuitents.com and their Rugedized kuknam in orange is not in stock right now.

#17 ·
My average time to set just the tent up is down to about 5 mins. It got quicker as I set it up a few times for practice. I'd add another 5 mins for the annex too. I think time is dependent on how high off the ground the tent is. Working at arms length from a step stool or the ground can be tiring so don't rush and tire yourself out. Pace yourself until you find the easiest way for you. I think on top of an fj putting the travel cover back on is the hardest part. Make sure the tent is neatly tucked in between the two base's footprint and the tent's base appron is flipped up to keep the tent from getting caught in the travel cover zipper and you'll be fine. Thanks for your reply.

#19 · (Edited)
I'm near Smithfield, VA I'm willing to drive about I'd say 6 hours each way maybe 8hrs. I'm off till the 29th and have new years off but have a tight work schedule after that. Thanks, Robby.

#20 · (Edited)
Pm me if you didn't understand my last post. Maybe we can work out a deal. Merry Christmas.

#21 ·
Bump... Price reduced to $1250 cash. Camping season is almost upon us. Really need to sell this RTT. BTW Happy New Year. Thanks, Robby.

#22 ·
SOLD.... Thanks DocJay

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.