Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

FS: Al's Liner, Onboard Video Camera System, Sound mat, and HDH Switch Panel

5K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Maprescue 
#1 ·
$100 - Al's bedliner kits. 2 in total includes flatner, rubber crumb and spray gun kit. Had planned to paint a storage system with it, but ended up selling the storage setup. Each kit ran almost $100 a piece and that didn't include the price of the gun and additional material Amazon.com: Al's Liner ALS-BL Black Premium DIY Polyurethane Liner Kit: Automotive

$500 - Onboard Video camera system. I had partially installed this in my FJC which I am selling. 3 monitors capable of displaying 4 video camera each (up to 12 video cameras total). Can't remember of I have 9 or 10 cameras, but they all come with it. Kit was close to $2000 all together. I know it has front bumper cam, left and right rock spotter cams, front and rear roof cams, side view cameras, rear bumper cam, skid plate camera, and rear fender cams.

Its from Total Vision, same guys that did wikid's setup Total Vision Products: Racing and Off-road vision systems

$100 - Sound insulation mat from Raam mat. Ensolite IUO Peel and Stick, 14 sq ft (qty 4) and RAAMmat BXT II, 37.5 sq ft (qty 2). I did use a small amount on the rear door of my FJ so there is slightly less than that left. Paid $289 shipped. Asking $100 + shipping.

RAAMaudio - Automotive sound deadening products

$300 - Wired HDH switch panel and relay box.

See less See more
#9 ·
Jeez...where the hell were you a month ago?

#10 ·
Really or two months. I think these are the ones on my roof rack and I paid almost 300 for four

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.