Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

ARB roof rack (Texas)

2K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  jordanrobertson5 
#1 ·
As the title states, I have an ARB roof rack that I'm trying to trade or sell. Getting things up and off of it are pretty tough now. (Afghanistan probz) So now I'm looking for some extra cash or something useful for the new house.

I bedlined the front portion after slipping on a rainy day and trying to implant my head through my hood... No fun.

So.... I'm looking to get $600obro with a roof rack delete kit, so I'm not rolling more ghetto than I already do. Lol.

I'll also take trades for a good washer and dryer, xbox one with games and stuff, ps4 with games and stuff, aftermarket rear bumper :), etc, etc plus cash, no cash idc. I dunno, I'll entertain any and all offers right now. I got a couch and whatnot the other day and almost killed myself getting it off the roof, so it's not worth it in my opinion anymore. Even though it looks so damned good on my truck. :( I'll even throw in a cargo carrier I used to tote stuff around, you could fit like 15 bald eagles and around six cases of PBR in that bad boy. Freedom tote my friends, Freedom tote!

I'm in Killeen, TX. I can't ship this bad boy, and it'll take me a hot minute to pull the beast off, so prepare yourself for sailor tongue mode. I can text pictures if need be. It's the fastest response for me since I can't check this all the time.

865 441 3four3six

See less See more
Reactions: moodywizard
#3 ·
Six hundred dollars or best reasonable offer with the Toyota FJ Cruiser roof rack delete kit? Or any trade that interests me. Or did I lose you at "probz"? Lol. In that case, a 600lb vbied, a 400lb vbied, and an rpg to my gunners turret while I happened to be occupying it and the driver locking the brakes so hard I tried to eat the fifty. I think that deserves a shortening of "problems". Mainly, because I loathe Afghanistan.

I ramble late at night, I'd like to blame pain pills and insomnia for taking people on conversational adventures when I try to explain things. :)

#5 ·
If someone could PM their email so I could send them the pictures so they could post them up for me I'd really appreciate it. Sorry for not posting any, I'm only working with my phone for internet right now. I don't have internet at the house yet and my phone is pretty communist when it comes to posting pictures online, apparently.

#17 ·
Will entertain any trade offers. I'm looking for a good dual suspension mountain bike, pocket style fender flares, tube doors, kayak.

If you have anything "adventure" worthy that just doesn't get used as much as you would like, there's a good chance I'd be interested. Someone decided my mountain bike, tent, pack, and kayak would look better at their place and decided to have their way with my stuff. So yeah.... Haha Gotta love black Friday sales!!! I got Ferguson'd. -_- Minus the fire.

#19 ·
Okay here's my dilemma, anything you'd be interested in particularly? I'm up by amarillo, and if you're interested would love to maybe meet you In abilene? BUT ive got the factory roof rack with no delete panels. Soooo I was wondering if you'd be interested in possibly trading for my factory rack plus other stuff/cash or whatever?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.