Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

WTS 30 inch flood/spot combo light bar

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Hannibal 
#1 ·
I don't want to do this but I am selling my brand new tuff stuff light bar that I bought on amazon in November. It's never been installed but I did test it to make sure it works and it does just didn't take a picture. Reason I'm selling it because my fj was stolen and it doesn't look good for me on my end with the outcome :( I would like to get what paid for which is $140 all shipped and light bar as well. Please help a fellow FJER get most of his money back. I will also include a relay Harness with a switch. (Switch is not pictured, and NOT a rocker style). It's boxes up and ready to go to a new home soon I hope.
Asking price once again is $140 shipping to US states only! Shipping from 89012 zip code if you want to look up shipping box is about 35L x 5.5H x 5.5 width

Pm me or text only to 909-936-0088 for faster response

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Your story about your FJ sucks, sorry to hear, I hate thiefs ... Selling the light is fine but why not reach out to the community to try and locate your FJ, post some pictures , when and where was it stolen. No insurance company ?? There are thousands of eyes here from all over the world that see FJ's everyday maybe yours can be found the same as others have. Worth a try, nothing to loose. Again really sorry to hear.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.