Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Several items from Mrs Wilson's FJ...

9K views 46 replies 16 participants last post by  WILSON 
#1 · (Edited)
All items were removed from my wife's FJ. They are used and show signs of minor wheeling. This is a personal sale and not affiliated with Red Dirt Offroad. PRICES REDUCED on remaining items

List updated. I deleted all the sold items.

12. Two factory rear lower links and one pan hard bar. $15 each or $30 for everything. Local pick up only.

14. Brand new TRD center cap. Black with red "TRD". $25 with free shipping to lower 48 states.

Check back as I will add items as they are found.

:wave:

#11 ·
I don't have the ability to wrap them up properly. If you can find someone local, they can bring me the money for the sliders and you can work out shipping details with that person. :wave:

#25 ·
Man I would like to have a set of the preban sliders....I have the basic set and may try to find someone locally that can convert them to look like the prebans. They are just bad a@@.:rocker:

#26 ·
That's why I got them. They are a rare item and they will make my FJ even more unique than it already is. That to me is the point of having different things to be different from the crowd and I think that every FJ offroader feels the same. We all want our rigs to be unique! Thanks for appreciating my purchase.

#29 ·
They were part of a stop sale due to another company that had a patent on a particular slider design. They believed these sliders infringed on that. I always thought it was absurd, how different can a slider really be designed. I don't believe Demello fought it at all, they just drastically changed the design of their sliders and the few lucky ones to have bought these now are able to sell them at, in some cases, double what they paid for them.

#33 ·
11. A set of PIAA 510 Driving lights. The lights were installed in a Expedition One front bumper, but never wired up. Other then being a little dirty they are new. Original boxed wire harness included. The best price I could find online was $255. I will sell this set for $125, free shipping to lower 48 states. Amazon.com: PIAA 510 Series Super White Driving Lights Kit: Automotive
I'm interested in the lights. Are they the 5164s?

PIAA 510 Series 4'' Diameter Driving & Fog Light Kits - Free Shipping on All Orders @ JEGS

#34 ·
Stupid forum just now notifying me of this post. I am on a cruise and will not be able to check until I return on 11th.
I can say they are the ones sold as optional equipment with Expedition 1 WyoOtto front bumper.

#35 ·
I can wait until you get back. Yeah, the 510 series comes in all kinds of versions. I'm interested unless they are the fog lights.

#36 ·
Were you ever able to get the model of those lights? I'm still interested if they're driving lights and you still have them. Thanks again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.