Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Tuffy Console

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  FJ4 Tahoe 
#1 · (Edited)
Sold SOLD SOLD:
Fellow FJer's,

I've got a Tuffy Security console that I purchased from another forum member. I have decided that I'm not going to use it (even after searching for one for several years). One key is included as that was all that was sent to me. It's clean, with no damage and minimal little wear/tear.

Asking $180 plus shipping or trade for rear Icon 2" springs for 07+, Stihl/Husqvarna 50cc+ backpack blower/pole saw or ???
Don't hesitate to ask questions or send reasonable offers. I'm in East Bay of NorCal.

And now Tuffy Security Products offers add-ons for the console i.e. cupholders, gas strut assist just to make things easier.

Thanks again,
J

I also have a Baja 10" light rack for sale/trade
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/foru...roof-rack-sf-bay-area-norcal.html#post3801465

See less See more
#2 ·
#4 ·
Ive got some icon springs will trade ya. Let me know. Might be a week or two until I am done with the front of the truck to be able to pull the back springs. I am waiting on someone to send me there factory spindles after I gave them my modified ones.

Steve

#5 ·
I'll give you $150...I work in San Jose. Willing to pick up.
Thanks John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.