Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

WTS: 2013 8-hole wheels

4K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  Voight Kampff 
#1 ·
SOLD

WTS: 2013 8-hole wheels. OEM Toyota. DOB 03/13.

Set of 4. 4 center caps included. TPMS sensors are not.

Picture shows 5, but now there are 4.

I will break up the set. Each wheel $105 plus shipping.

Nearly immaculate. Taken off shortly after delivery. Only marks are at the lug holes from being mounted at the factory.

Will ship in North America at your cost. Wheel + box weighs 33 pounds - box is 24x24x12 - ships from ZIP 94074 - figure it out here.

Local pickup in SF Bay Area - of course.

COB if picking up, otherwise PayPal is cool. I'll eat the fees.

If you want to send me a bank cashier's check or postal money order, that is fine, too.

$420.

See less See more
#3 ·
I bought a set of those a whle back. They didn't come with lug nuts. Really don't mean to hi-jack so someone real quick, tell me which factory ones I need.
Good luck with your sale!!
Jax':wave:

#10 ·
I bought a set of those a whle back. They didn't come with lug nuts. Really don't mean to hi-jack so someone real quick, tell me which factory ones I need.
Toyota PTR27-35090 is the OEM part number.

#6 ·
I would be interested in one as well shipped to 02360. I don't use paypal so if a personal check is ok with you then I'm in... Thanks!

This post has been deleted
#12 ·
I have never heard of this phenomenon. A Nigerian prince, you say? Is he aware that someone is besmirching his good name? Has anyone alerted the authorities or news media about this?

#13 ·
Ha I didn't mention he was a prince! You've had dealings with the good Prince Abdul Gontakeyomoney?

#14 ·
Wheel #1 on its way to red2golf.

OE hairnet to protect the finish. He can scratch it up himself if he likes.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.