Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

***CLOSED*** Dirty Deeds Industry Exhaust System w High Tuck

4K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  debFJVT 
#1 · (Edited)
Only had this on for a month custom made to my sound preference by Keith and the boys in Escondido. Has the high tuck option. Asking $400 swap with stock pick up in Fresno ca. I've saved up enough pennies to get a supercharger and I'm going for the race system Keith has. So this needs to go. Complete bolt on easy as pie to install. You'll feel the difference it makes with WOT with just intake installed. Here's a video clip of it
http://youtu.be/dq0IkSefwsc

See less See more
#5 ·
I'm interested in your set up...... is it ss or aluminized? And as far as swapping for stock, how would we get that done.....I live up in Sac so I would need this on my rig for the drive home. Let me Know as I may be headed to the No this weekend!

#7 ·
I used to live in Santa Cruz....rust is prevalent there....anyways if you are able to help me take off my stock and bolt on your DDI we could do this this weekend! PM me if you want to work out the details.

#8 ·
Only had this on for a month custom made to my sound preference by Keith and the boys in Escondido. Has the high tuck option. Asking $400 swap with stock pick up in Fresno ca. I've saved up enough pennies to get a supercharger and I'm going for the race system Keith has. So this needs to go. Complete bolt on easy as pie to install. You'll feel the difference it makes with WOT with just intake installed. Here's a video clip of it

So how did you like this. Do you still have your Fj. Im from Tulare my self and now I am interested in purchasing that same set up can you give me some feed back please

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.