Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

New (In-box) FJ Ski Rack & Adapters in San Diego

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  dragonbaby2k 
#1 · (Edited)
I have 2 BRAND NEW Toyota FJ factory roof rack accessories for carrying skis, parts are in-boxes from the Toyota dealership, unopened! I bought when I bought my new FJ and didn't use them. Come get 'em and go skiing! :)

ITEM 1:
TOYOTA FJ ROOF RACK ADAPTER ($100 cost) = $75
Part PT27835064
Attachment, Adaptor Kit, (4pcs included) is required to install either Bike or Ski Rack to the Roof Rack on an FJ Cruiser.
This product fits 14 vehicle variants.
Toyota: 1 model (FJ), 14 variants between 2007 and 2011.

ITEM 2:
TOYOTA SKI RACK for FJ (and other Toyota models too!) ($140 cost) = $100
Part PT27889062
This product fits 185 vehicle variants.
Toyota: 10 models of Toyota Trucks, Cars, SUVs, 185 variants between 2004 and 2011.

Local sale only. I'm in Carmel Valley near Del Mar in San Diego, happy to meet you after or before work.

(If you MUST buy from outside San Diego, I'd have to have your paypal clear before I'd ship, and shipping cost would be yours.)

Text me on my cell at: (858) 395-3490

Keywords: Ski rack, ski racks, toyota, fj cruiser, fj, roof rack, roof racks, thule, yakima

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I didn't want to break the seals on the boxes, so the person that buys knows they are actually untouched/brand new.

I guess I could open them up tonight and take pictures of what's inside...But I've been saving them in the boxes so perfectly, it might degrade the value to collectors, haha! (I'm thinking of the 40 yr old virgin scene with the Oscar Goldman doll.) :lol: :grin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.