Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Pathfinder recovery gear snorkel , Stainless "TEQ" grille included

2K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  Heliguide 
#1 · (Edited)
Pathfinder recovery gear snorkel , Stainless "TEQ" grille included

Up for sale is a brand new, in box Pathfinder, Safari style snorkel. Ive decided to go a different direction for snorkeling my FJ . As stated, its brand new , never been installed. Also included is a stainless steel "TEQ" grille from YodaTec for the intake! a $40 value in itself! ... Here is the info from the Pathfinder Website

FJ Cruiser Snorkel, with all hardware included. These are much higher quality than some that have come and gone on eBay. You will notice right off, the plastic is very strong (not thin like the cheap ones) you can literally stand on these things. The plastic is 100% UV stabile again unlike some of the cheap versions that have been seen before. Snorkels will fit 2007 to current FJ Cruisers. These kits come with all the components for all models, therefore you WILL have parts left over depending on what year you are installing the kit on.

I think we all know what they look like, but here is some pics of the snorkel and the grille (pics are from google images)

$175.00 I'll cover shipping SOLD!!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
pm sent

#3 ·
Hey. Definitely interested. Shipping to 11232?
I'll take it if Jeimep isn't.

DM me. Or just text me at 3472343872.

I'm new to fjc and wondering if I would have to cut a hole to install this? Just wondering. Doing it either way though..

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

#4 ·
Yes you will need to cut and drill your fender.

Reactions: Gqcharm
#7 ·
No problem.. I'll let you know

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

#9 ·
Heliguide, so what's the plan on snorkeling your FJC, may I ask? or is it classified?[emoji38]
Lol.. No big secret plan or anything.. I'm getting a Tjm snorkel instead

Reactions: bazross
#11 ·
Ya.. I like the way they look too.. They're still cheaper than the ARB safari snorkel.. But more than PRG

#13 ·
#15 ·
Re: Pathfinder recovery gear snorkel , Stainless "TEQ" grille included

Bump for shipping update

#16 · (Edited)

Bump!.. Still available

#19 ·

Received pmt.. I'll ship later today!.. Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.