Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Toytec Ultimate 3" Lift Kit plus OEM Suspension Parts-Colorado

5K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  Bing Chandler 
#1 ·
Up for sale is the majority of the Toytec FJ Cruiser Ultimate 3" Lift Package along with some other OEM parts. I recently upgraded to the Icon Stage 7 so these are all parts that were pulled off. I have an '08 but the website says the kit will fit '07-current. The lift package alone was $1,300.

The items in the photos are what's included.

Here is a link for the original toytec lift.

Toytec FJ Cruiser Ultimate 3 lift package [UL-FJ3K] - $1,279.99 : Pure FJ Cruiser Accessories, Parts and Accessories for your Toyota FJ Cruiser

Asking $600. Open to shipping but expenses will be on buyer. Everything is already packaged up in boxes ready to go.

Located in Colorado Springs, CO.

"Ultimate lift package:

These are a combination of parts we chose that work great on and off road together for a complete lift package that requires nothing else for the best performing lift we have seen at this price level

ToyTec/Bilstein front adjustable coilover shocks featuring Bilstein 5100 front shocks adjustable from 1" to 3" front lift
ToyTec "Superflex" rear 2" lift coils add 2" rear flex per side when combined with included rear shocks!
Now includes Rear Bilstein 5100 shocks
Fits 2007-Current FJ Cruiser"

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey Captain,

Nice set up. A few questions.

How old is the set up?? How many miles??? Shocks and bushings still good???

Any pics of the truck when this was installed??

Thanks in advance for the response.

Have a great day!!!

Bill

#8 ·
Hello,

Information is posted above. PM sent on shipping. As far as hardware, what is in the photos is what this setup comes with. I don't know what is or isn't required so I can only say that what you see is what you get. I can't imagine needing anything that a local trip to Home Depot/car store can't solve.

#9 ·
Thanks Captain,

I will send you a pm

#10 ·
I'd like to see your after-pic with the Icon Stage 7 and your thoughts on it! Suspension is my next upgrade and there are so many options out there. I'm leaning heavily towards the Stage 7 as well, but there are so many options for far less $$. I am a believer in, "you get what you pay for", but that isn't always the case.

#11 ·
Hello,

Sure. Give me thru the weekend and then Ill try to put some new photos up. I've been very happy with it so far but I've not had the chance to take it off-road. Hoping to do a full test soon. I choose ICON because it was a kit (I didn't have a lot of time, I trust the brand, and I trust the shop selling it. Made the choice easy for me).

#21 ·
I know this post is a bit old, but did you sell the suspension?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.