Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

FS Misc FJ Stuff

3K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  Iconic_ 
#1 · (Edited)
Not sure if any of this is actually worth anything. But clearing out some extra stuff I've got.

1) Ricochet FJ Transfer-Case skid plate crossmember selling for my brother. He bought it for his 4runner thinking it might fit or could with a little modification. It did not. Practically brand new and as received from Ricochet. Price: $75, not shipping yet.

2) Sold 53736-35150 Front Fender Apron. OEM part.

3) Winch Roller Fairlead. Looks like it might have been lightly used. Not sure. Pretty certain it is the one that came with my Warn winch. Price: $15 + shipping

4) Sold FJ Bezel Keychain. 2.5" long and made from titanium. This one has been sandblasted for a matte grey look.

5) Sold Tred Pro Mount. Ordered it with a pair of Tred Pros and ended up not using it. Also fits TRED 800, TRED 1100 & MAXTRAX.

6) SOLD Center Console Rack. An extra one I made, still bare metal, fits driver side. Add 4 of these: McMaster-Carr And QTY 4 1/4-20 3/8" long bolts to create the finished product as seen in the pics. Designed to fit one of these: https://www.amazon.com/Maxpedition-...1475111561&sr=8-1&keywords=monkey+admin+pouch

7) Sold TRD Exhaust Tip, cut from my TRD catback. Has scratches on the underneath but not bad. Could probably be polished shiny again.

8) 3 Foot Firestick antenna. Never used. For the life of me I can't seem to find the other half of the quick connect to include with it. Price: $10, not shipping yet.

9) SOLD FJ Literature. Original sales booklet. Some extras I have. :lol: Great for an FJ enthusiast such as yourself! 66 pages of FJ awesomeness. Perfect condition, stored in a filing cabinet their entire 10 year life. In fact the pages are so pristine I dare not open them all the way.

I'll have more in the next couple weeks including Icon front 650 lb coils and MPAC basket rack, but I'll start a new thread.

Prices can easily be negotiated if I'm able to deliver them. Prices that including shipping are subject to my discretion based on quoted shipping prices. I'm in Kansas City fairly often and make it down to Kansas Rocks and am also planning a trip to Waynoka Oklahoma so delivering it to those areas is not an issue if it works out. Pics below:

See less See more
#4 ·
I think I want your console rack, that looks like nice work! PM incoming...

#9 ·
Things are moving fast! Thanks everybody! I've replied to everyone's PM's but am a little swamped. Some items are pending, if you have a question about available items PM me and I can put you next in line.

Everything that's already been paid for by tonight I can ship tomorrow.

#18 · (Edited)
I'm gonna order a transfer case skid and cross member in the next couple of days, let me know if you change your mind on shipping. 78737 is where I am.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.