------Edited to add order of buyers...either from here (blue room) or FJCforums...thanks. It was based on time stamp on message rec'd of intent to buy/want to be backup.
***Local (SoCal/Los Angeles) sales only. Buyer to pickup (see below for potential installation help).***
All - I recently got rear-ended and long story short, my insurance company is purchasing me a brand new bumper (I was trying to keep this current bumper but couldn't make it work with my insurance). So now, I'll be selling my Demello rear swingout bumper AS IS (the one that was in the accident, i'm obviously not warrantying anything). Other than (I think minor) scratches to the powder coat/normal wear, I cannot tell whatsoever that the bumper was in an accident (I have a ton of pictures and of course the buyer can/should inspect live). The body shop has my FJ and they have taken apart the bumper as they were inspecting (have pics of that)...and its going to take time for Demello to make the new one...so "actual sale" timing is currently TBD
(approximately 6-8 weeks).
Pictures of the bumper (installed on my FJ, and also after the body shop removed it for inspection). https://goo.gl/photos/5tS3kreTG9ohSvd86
What I am selling:
- DEMELLO OFF-ROAD FJC REAR SWING OUT (link to Demello's site)
- Extra: 2x Swing out standard gas can holder (as you can see in my pictures)
- Extra: Tow Hitch
- Extra: Rear swing out bumper Rear camera kit
Note that I am keeping my rear baja lights. You can price out everything I've listed above so you know what you have to shell out brand new. My price is $1500 O.B.O.
Deal Logistics / Potential Installation:
- Local (SoCal/Los Angeles) sales only. Buyer to pickup/arrange installation (as noted below).
- Actual sale date is TBD
(they are telling me 6-8 weeks...) as I want the new bumper installed on my FJ before I sell the old one (my old one is being re-installed on my FJ in the meantime).
- I am going to try and lineup a primary buyer and a backup or two.
- Deposit: I am going to ask for $100 deposit from the primary buyer (flaky buyers, sorry, but please don't bother)
- Installation: I've talked to the shop that's handling my FJ and they indicated that they can work out a deal where they'll install the bumper for a decent price...extras to be separately negotiated.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.