Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Factory Head Unit for Sale

1K views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  norm356 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD!

I've got a factory FJammer Head Unit for sale.

Make me an offer!
How about $50.

Removed it to fit a Navigation head unit with a rear camera, so this one is surplus to my needs and is looking for a new home. Works like new.

Norm

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
As per forum rules you need to post a price or the thread will be deleted. Thank you.

#5 ·
bump, and a reminder: if you are (shudder) selling your FJ and want to keep your fancy aftermarket head unit for your next vehicle, buy my FJammer to put in the hole

Also got factory front speakers for you, for the same use.

I don't need them because I am never going to sell my FJ. Never, ever. But, I do understand that some people do (like, to buy a new Tacoma or 4-Runner, which is kind of understandable, I guess).

Norm "everything's for sale but the FJ" Kerr

#13 ·
OK, no reply for follow up from GheorgheV after a week, so I am putting this unit back up on the "for sale" list!

It comes with a set of front factory speakers so you can put your beloved FJ back to stock before selling that, and then you can take the awesome aftermarket stereo you've been using with you to your new vehicle.

GheorgheV, if you are out there, there is still time to get in touch with me to get the deal done. Send me a PM or send me an email to the address which I've PM'd to you via this website.

Norm

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.